I Saw Papa Kissing Santa Claus

WARNING: THIS COULD TRAUMATIZE YOUR CHILDHOOD ABOUT SANTA

OR POSSIBLY BRING IT JOY

DEPENDS

ALSO IMPLIED CHEATING

BUT IT'S GOOD

NOT ACTUALLY CHEATING

YOU'LL SEE IF YOU READ IT

SO-

"I feel ridiculous wearing this."

"Babe, you do it every year, what's the difference?"

Two eyes popped out with a tiny head from the bottomof the staircase. One violet, one blue. Alex Kogane-McClain watched with curious eyes. Lance Kogane-McClain stood across the room in the hallway, arms crossed and wearing his blue pajamas. It was about three in the morning. Alex eyes widened when he saw the person his papa was talking to.

He had a white beard and hair

A red suit with a big black buckle

Large boots, worn out

You know his name

Santa Claus

Santa groaned, the tip of his pale ears growing red as his cheeks,"I'm literally wearing a huge red suit and white wig with a beard I don't even have. Whats up is this the cliched stereotype of Santa Claus?" Lance looked slightly irritated,"What if Alex wakes up and sees you putting presents under the tree instead of the Santa Claus he knows about?" Alex frowned behind the rail and Christmas tree. Poor Santa, having to deal with poster boards and people acting like him in the malls and not even showing what he actually looks like. Just a fat old man. He realized Santa was incredibly thin. Well, more like fat but in a buff way. Santa might actually be a young man who works out everyday just like Daddy. Papa never works out, but he has a good diet and skincare routine. Lance jabbed a finger at Santa's chest," At least I'm not making you wear a pillow under that suit." Santa growled, low and deep, "You're making me wear a fake white beard though." Lance chuckled lightly and wrapped his arms loosely around Santa's neck. Poor Alex started to feel sick just watching. What was Papa doing? Lance inhaled through his nose and let out a breath while brushing a lock of fake white hair behind Santa's now burning red ear. He grinned slyly and leaned in closely while slowly taking off the elastic bands of the wig and showing Santa's clean shaven red cheeks. He played with the end of the white tuft at the end of the red hat that kinda reminded Alex of his Uncle 'Kashi. Also known as Shiro to his Daddy and Papa. Where was Daddy anyway?

Lance laughed lightly,"At least you have a wig to cover that mullet." Alex raised a brow, his Daddy had a mullet, sorta longish hair. Santa blushed deeply when Lance pulled off the hat and wig and revealing slightly matted hair, black as night. Alex gasped. With the disguise now off, Alex knew the truth...

Daddy and Santa are twins.

IT MAKES SENSE. THEY LOOK ALIKE.

But why was Papa doing what he usually does to Daddy to his twin, Santa?

Lance leaned in closer and whispered, deep and husky and so quiet Alex had to lean in so he could hear from across the room. He had excellent hearing. "Besides, I like a guy with a white beard and hair." Santa nodded slightly, his hands moving on Lance's body in a way Alex blushed and diverted his attention to their faces, hurt his papa was doing this. What was he even doing? Santa pursed his lips,"Yeah?" Lance chuckled but it came out more as an embarrassing noise that made his papa blush deeply but his slurred smile appeared nonetheless,"Mhm." Santa chuckled low and deep, Better than what his papa had done and tilted his head while leaning down and slotting their lips together. Alex whimpered watching them kiss each other deeply. His dads never kissed like that. In front of him. But every now and then when he passed their room-never mind

They separated quickly, Lance cutting them off. Alex felt hurt but relieved. Lance booped his nose with his finger,"Now get out there and put some presents, Mr. Santa Kogane." Santa laughed nervously," Less talking, more kissing?" Lance smiled,"First, that's my line. Second, if you do it you get more kisses afterward. Now go."

Santa Kogane?

It's confirmed

His daddy, Keith Kogane McClain and Santa Kogane were twins.

Santa groaned and put on his wig and beard then placed multiple wrapped gifts under the tree, right in front of Alex's eyes. Now that he saw him, he really did look like his Daddy. When Santa managed to sneak back to the hallway he tore off the wig and suit, showing off Daddy's pajamas. Alex growled, first he stole papa then his brother's pajamas? He placed his hands back on Lance's hips and pulled them closer, back th their original positions. They really did look like his dads when they did that. Santa grinned," About those kisses..." Lance was about to kiss him again but Alex came out running and screaming. They jolted back, eyes wide. Alex screamed,"PAPA, HOW COULD YOU???" Lance flinched,"Oh buddy, I'm sorry you had to see that-" Alex ran to Santa, even though Lance was reaching out to him to pick him up. "STOP. NO." Santa bent down and grabbed Alex, who started to squirm in his arms,"Alex, calm down!" Alex grunted,"CHOOSE ONE PAPA, IT'S HIM OR ME! THE WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!" Lance huffed and crossed his arms,"You don't need to get so upset and rude with attitude about Santa not being rea-" Alex covered his ears,"WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE DADDY'S TWIN OVER DADDY!?" He suddenly grew quiet and wept quietly. Lance took him in his arms and kissed his forehead,"Baby, no. The 'Santa' you see over there is not Santa. That is your daddy. Keith Kogane McClain." Alex looked up and sniffled. Keith smiled and pet his hair softly, kissed his cheek. Alex reached out to him and they all held each other gently. "M'Sorry Daddy. Sorry Papa." Lance chuckled,"It's okay bud." Keith wiped his eyes and saw Alex was tired,"Why don't we all go back to sleep?" They went up the stairs and they both tucked him into bed. They turned off his nightlight and started to open the door to leave. "Papa?"

Lance turned around,"Yeah?"

"So...is Santa real or not?"