Chapter 25

Ross Pov
    I am so stoked that Aria gets to tour with us for the summer I know that she has to come back for school but these next few m on this exploring the other side of the world with the girl I love is a dream come true.
~Next Day (a.k.a leaving for tour day)~
I wake up and finish packing my stuff before going to my balcony to hop on over to Aria's place. Before I can even knock on the door she already has it opened for me to enter. "Hey babygirl" I smile and hug her. "Hi Ross" she hugs back. "Everything alright?" I question looking at her concerned. "Yeah everything is fine just mentally preparing for tour." she says pulling away from me. "Delly told me what you talked about. I am not going to ignore you baby I promise. I am so fucking excited that I get to spend these next few months exploring the world with you and besides having you in the audience is a good luck charm for me. Lastly, I love you more than anything in this world." I gently pull her back. "Promise?" she looks up at me. "Add it to my promise ring list." I cup her cheek. She pecks my lips and finishes packing.
*WARNING A LITTLE RATED R: PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT ALL CAP MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS PART*
"Hey so we technically never talked about what happened the other night..." she says out of the blue. "What nigh- oh you mean our anniversary night?" I realize and smirk slightly causing her to blush. "Yes that night" she hides and I pull her close. "It was perfect baby the whole night from dinner to us...well you know." I smile. "Yeah perfect." she smiles back. "Plus did I mention how sexy you are" I kiss her lips slowly speaking between soft kisses. "Or how beautiful you looked that night...and how i love your body being pressed against mine.", a soft moan escapes her trembling lips. "Holy shit the things you do to me." she whispers. I run the tip of my index finger down her side slowly. She smashes her lips against mine with no hesitation wrapping her arms around my neck playing with my hair as my hands find their way to her ass gently squeezing it. I move my lips down her jawline to her neck adding to my hickey collection from that night her moans music to my ears. I take off her top and admire her for a second giving her time to remove my shirt. I reconnect our lips and move us towards her bed.
    "Wait the balcony doors are open." she says breathlessly. I close the doors and curtain and she locks her door. I lay her back down on the bed and get on top of her. Propped up on her elbows she presses her lips against mine again I can't describe how she makes me feel and all I know is that in this moment I want her but I need to make sure she wants me. "Are you sure you want to?" I ask genuinely. "Yes I do" she smiles prompting me to kiss down her body towards her bottoms and remove them along with her underwear. "Now this isn't fair" she giggles and removes my jeans revealing a bulge fighting my boxers. I kiss her lips softly and begin to rub her clit with my index finger causing her to moan into my kiss.
~Aria Pov~
    I moan softly against his neck and his fingers begin to pleasure me. Slowly pumping in and out of me sending levels of pleasure through my entire body. "Mmm Ross" I let escape my lips. "Tell me what you want baby." he whispers into my ear with a near growl that was so sexy. "You please I want you" I close my eyes in pleasure fighting the urge to close my legs. In that moment my back arches immediately as I feel his tongue press against me making me moan a little louder and cover my mouth instantly. He pulls away and says, "Shhh baby if we're too loud they will know just how bad you are and thats information meant only for me." I whimper at the loss of contact making him continue his work. I grind against his tongue and cover my mouth so that I can moan as I climax. He pulls away licking his lips and removing his boxers and grabbing a condom from his pocket to put on. I watch his every move as I catch my breathe from the immense pleasure I just received and find myself under his body once again.
    He places himself aligned with me and begins to kiss me softly as he enters me. "Shit baby" he says against my lips. Once he is in he starts to thrust slowly at first to find a steady rhythm as our moans mixing together. I rocked my hips to meet him cause him to moan a bit louder. He feels so good I can't help but wrap my legs around his waist pushing him deeper. I wince in slight pain as it is still a new feeling but am soon overcome with pure pleasure. "You feel so good baby girl" he says speeding up. "Mmm fuck" I mutter. He hits my spot causing me to arch my back and dig my nails into his back. He takes that as a vote of confidence and continues his movements. I continue gripping his shoulder as he grips my sheet and we both reach our climax. Ross slows down and with a few final thrusts pulls out and his body falls next to me; both of us breathless and slightly lightheaded.
    "God damn I forgot how good you felt around me" he chuckles and wraps an arm around my naked body. "I forgot how good you felt inside of me" I giggle and lay on his chest. "I love you so much you know that right." he kisses my head. "Of course I do and I love you." I kiss his chest. "You don't regret having sex with me do you?" he looks down at me meeting my gaze, "Not in the slightest babe. I wanted you to be my first and our anniversary was perfect and even now I wanted this or I would've stopped it if I didnt. I love you and I knew you were the person for me." I reassure him and cup his cheek. "I feel the same way" he smiles and holds my hand,"Plus the view of you naked is very and I mean very sexy. Then there's the way you whimper for my touch like music to my ears princess, but thats a dirty conversation for later." he winks and I blush.
    We check the time and realize it was almost time to go so we got up and got dressed and made sure neither of us looked like we had just done what we did, made the bed and got all the bags together to leave for the airport.
ALRIGHTY NOW BACK TO PG-13 RATING WITH SOME MATURE LANGUAGE THANK YOU
    Ross Pov
    Once we got all our bags loaded up into the cars we were on our way to the airport. "Hey bro you never told us how the anniversary went?" Rocky asked me from the passenger seat. Hmmm..let's see I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time and it was fucking amazing so much that we had sex before meeting y'all...nope,"Oh yeah man it went great we had dinner and exchanged gifts, then we just kinda relaxed and watched movies till we fell asleep." I explained leaving out any specific extra detail. "As long as you guys enjoyed yourselves that's what matters." Riker jumps in for the save. The rest of the drive was kind of quiet though I am sure that in the other car my sister is bombarding Devyn with questions about the night.
    After we arrived at the airport and checked in our luggage and double checked every last detail we had some time to go and get som lunch at the Mcdonald's in the airport. I intertwined my hand with Devyns and kept her close. "So did Delly do a fireball technique for questions?" I chuckle. 'yes she did but I didn't say much." she giggles assuring me that we are the only ones to know of our private moment. We grab our food and all sit down to start discussing set lists. "I think that we should open with Loud, it was our first single and I think it makes a fantastic opener.",Riker says. 'Then you guys can have one of you talk and lead you into 'Want you Bad' then Riker can introduce himself before you go into 'Ain't No Way We're Going Home'." Devyn babbles. We all nod in agreement and finish the list adding in a few song for Devyn to sing with us. "Alright kids time to get on the plane to Japan" Mark and Stormie wrangle us all together to get to the plane.
    We find our seats and get comfortable Devyn and I start texting so we don't make too much noise on the silent flight.
~Texts~
Romeo💛: Hey you..yeah you you're beautiful
Juliet💙:Why thank you and you sir are very handsome.
Romeo💛: Is it bad that I can't stop thinking about earlier?
Juliet💙: Not entirely because neither can I. But I don't want that to take over our relationship. We can still make out without it going all the way there. We can cuddle and just be us without it going there. You know what I mean?
Romeo💛:yes I understand and that's not gonna happen I promise you. Our relationships means way way way more to me than just that okay baby I promise you. I wanna be with you.
~end Texts~
We decide to watch a movie together to pass the time and just be with each other.
~    In Japan~
We all filed off the plane making our way to the luggage carousel. Ross kept me near, holding my hand and whispering things in my ear. "Ughh you two are so cutely gross",Rocky says bluntly. "Oh you're just jealous Rocky.", Delly defends us. "Aww my baby devyn I love her so so so so much.", Ross jokes in a baby voice to annoy his brother. I giggled and jokingly pushed him away from me linking up with Rydel. "So do you know if you guys are rooming together and if you are i mean are you gonna let anything happen?", she whispers to me. "I mean that is kinda personal even if you are practically my sister.." I try to move the convo along. We all grab our bags and go to the cars to take us to our hotel we are staying in for the night till the show tomorrow.
~Rydel Pov~
Ross and Ari have been acting really weird since their anniversary and I know Aria was having second thoughts about tour but now she is here and completely fine. I really miss her as my best friend ever since I started dating Ellington and she has had the good things going with Ross we haven't spent that much time together but I wanna change that while she is here. I catch up with her and Ross on our way into the hotel. "Hey Ari I was thinking since it is only about 2 pm after we eat maybe we can hit up some shops and do some exploring just us girls?" I invite smiley. "Sounds perfect Delly I need a girls day no offense babe." she cheekily says to Ross. "No offense taken I'll chill with my brothers and besides i get you all to myself at night." He smiles and kisses her cheek. "Gross Ross." I laugh. "Alright room assignments we will have Rocky,Riker and Ryland in one room, then Rydel,Ellington,Aria,and Ross in the other but for our couples no monkey business." My dad gives us our orders. We all scatter to our rooms like roaches in the light to get settled. "Hey Delly i'm gonna shower and change before we go that cool?" Aria asks me. "Of course while you're doing makeup and stuff I'll shower right after." I smile.
Aria disappears into the bathroom, Ellington goes to hang out with the other guys leaving Ross and I in the room. "Rydel can i ask for your advice?" Ross asks. "What's up little bro?". "Well I want to make these few months with Aria really special and I know tour gets really busy for all of us with sound checks,meet and greets, interviews sometimes and I know that she understands the whole thing but, I don't want her to feel neglected. What can I do?" he babbles nervously. I know he loves Aria with every fiber of his being and I am so happy they are finally working everything out because they truly are made for each other. "Well, I mean just try to spend any down time with her. She loves exploring and we will all be doing a lot of exploring together or as much as we can really. You get to share a hotel room with her so just keep her close at night but, uh not too close Ratliff and I are still here and we don't wanna hear it." I joke. "But also like you said she understands so it will all be okay. She knows you love her and want her here and she wants to support you and your dreams or she wouldn't be here." I add and hug my brother. "Thanks you always know what to say." He hugs me back.
Aria comes back out into the room now wearing something ripped jeans, a slightly oversized white and black long sleeve, and some combat boots. "That is such a cute outfit Ari." I squeal grabbing my clothes so that I can shower next.
~Ross Pov~
Aria sat down so she can do her hair and makeup while my sister showered. I personally always thought Aria looked beautiful al natural but she can do whatever she wants to do she is gorgeous either way. "Hi pretty girl." I smile and kiss her cheek from behind her making eye contact in the mirror. "Hi my handsome boy" she giggles. "I'm gonna miss you while your gone." I pout. "I'll be back in a few hours and besides you have had me all to yourself for the last 72 hours." she jokes. "I know but I always want you by my side especially since I won't have you here for 5 months." I say and instantly regret it when I see her face fall. "Fuck baby I don't mean that i just-"I try to save it. "No it's okay I know what you meant." She says while doing her makeup. I sit on the bed and scroll on my phone making slight glances in Aria's direction to admire her.
Some minutes later Delly emerges from the bathroom in jeans, boots and a tour sweatshirt. They both finish curling their hair and doing their makeup ready to go. Aria gives me a quick kiss on the lips before leaving with delly. Once they are gone I make my way to the other guys and find them playing cards. "Ayeeeeee the prodigal son returns." Rocky jokes. "The girls leave?" Riker asked and I nod. I sat on one of their beds and watched them play slowly falling into deep thought. I unpack one of our keyboards and start messing around singing: