Chapter 1

Aria POV

My name is Aria I am 15 years old and my best friend is Ross Lynch we have been best friends since we were 3 we even moved to Cali together our families are super close. Anyway I have relationship trouble,So i gave up on love completely because they either cheat,lie,or just don't want me at all,but luckily Ross has always been there for me through it all. Now everyone thinks Ross and I are a couple,but we aren't I mean do I have feelings for him? Yes but only as a friend and i'm sure he feelings the same way...right?

Ross Pov

My name is Ross and I am 15 years old and my best friend is Aria Young and I know she has had alot of bad relationships,So i always try to be there for her and I usually always am. So Aria and I act like a couple sometimes like we will hold hands or something like that,but the truth is we're not and we made a pac that we wouldn't be those type of best friends that fall in love with each other but then again we were both like 6 at the time and didn't know htat we can't help who we fall for. Still I like her as a best friend and i'm sure she feels the same way...right?

OKAY GUYS THAT WAS JUST KINDA OF A INTRODUCTION OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS AND DON'T WORRY R5 AND AUSTIN AND ALLY AND TEEN BEACH MOVIE WILL HAPPEN JUST NOT YET SO HOPE YOU ENJOY THE REST OF THE STORY!!!