Chapter 18

~New Years Eve~

Aria Pov

So it is new years eve and the Lynch's and my family are all spending it on the beach tonight with a bonfire, fireworks and drinks and a BBQ. I woke up this morning to find my cute, blonde, sexy boyfriend laying next to me shirtless. I kissed his cheek and got up to shower I was looking for clothes when I heard a whine from my bed.

"Baby..come back" he whined eyes still closed. "I need to shower and get ready for the day we have our BBQ at four and need to be at the beach by two so that way we can set up and right now it's eleven:fifteen" I told him. "Fine I will get up and get ready in the guest room, but can I at least get a kiss" he smiled getting out of bed and coming towards me. "One kiss couldn't hurt"

As it turns out it did hurt. One tiny kiss turned into a huge makeout session quickly, before my mother barged in and ruined everything.

"Kids it's time to start getting re-oh sorry guys" she said walking out quickly. "Sorry Ross" I said getting off of him. "It's okay we can always pick up where we left off" he smirked and pulled me back down. "Yeah...no I need to shower I feel disgusting right now and I need to get ready" I said getting up again. "But babe" he whined. "We can kiss after we get ready." I said going into the bathroom.

Ross went to the guest room and bathroom to get ready and I went into mine. I started the water and stripped my clothes putting them in the hamper. After my shower I did my skin care routine, brushed my teeth,blow dried my hair and straightened it before putting on a sparkly blue skater skirt with a white crop top. I left my bathroom to go to my vanity and start my makeup when Ross walked in.

"Hey there sexy" he said coming up behind me. "Hey blondie what's up with you" I giggled doing my makeup. "Well let's see hot girlfriend in a short skirt you do the math" he said sitting next to me taking away my makeup bag. "Okay first of all stop being such a pervy boyfriend and second give me my makeup." I said grabbing it back. "You don't need it you are a natural beauty" he kissed my cheek.

"Thanks babe but I need to finish getting ready"

I finished my makeup and stood up after, putting on my white converse. As soon as I stood up Ross turned me around and kissed me. "What was that for" I giggled. "You said after we were ready we could kiss" he said. "Yes but sadly it is time to go" I walked downstairs.

~At the beach~

At the beach we all ate some burgers and chip and had soda laughing, joking, and having fun. "Hey babe wanna walk on the beach until my brothers get the fire started. "Sure babe" I took off my shoes and we walked along the shore.

"I'm glad you gave me another chance" he told me. "Me too" I smiled. "I have really missed you and I love you" "Same here"

~10 Seconds till Midnight~

"10....9....8....7.....6.....5....4.......3......2.....1" We all yelled. Ross dipped me and smashed his lips to mine I instantly kissed back. We pulled away and smiled. "Happy new year babe" he said. "Happy new years lynch" I smiled.

SHORT AND CRAPPY I KNOW SORRY WORKING ON FUTURE STUFF IT WILL BE BETTER!!!!