Chapter 2

Aria Pov

Well let's see it's the first day of my Sophomore year in High School and to start off my day I am woken up by my alarm "Ugh!" i think in my head. When I finally get the strength to get up out of bed I take a quick shower and let my hair dry I put on a skirt with a button up blue shirt with flower flats. By then my hair was already dry so I straightened it and my hair is like mid-length to my shoulders with my usual makeup a thin line of eyeliner and mascara some blush and lip gloss. I grabbed my books and bag with everything i need in it and ran downstairs for my mom's pancakes. Yes,Ross and I both obsess over pancakes deal with it.

"Morning Mama",I said cheerfully

"Morning pumpkin why so happy?",She asked handing me a plate

"Cause i get to see Ross and go back to having straight A's in all my classes as usual.",I answered

"Okay one you saw Ross yesterday before you went to bed and two don't get your hopes up you could end up with different grades and don't forget I'm leaving today for a month .",She said looking at me

I finished my breakfast when the doorbell rang.

"Rossy!",I yelled jumping into his arms as he caught me

"Did you have pancakes this morning?",He asked knowing I was hyped up with something

"Maybe now let's go..BYE MOM!!",I yelled closing the door

Ross grabbed my hand and started swinging them back and forth,but usual when he holds my hand I feel nothing,so whats so different about today well The difference is....when he grabbed my hand a spark of electricity rushed through my body and butterflies appeared in my stomach and I got nervous as if I actually liked him as more then a friend...Wait do I like Ross Shor Lynch as more than my best friend I mean Yeah my ex Jason just broke up me cause he cheated so I don't know I'm so confused. I quickly pulled my hand away and grabbed onto my books with both hands.

"You okay?",Ross asked

"Yeah wh-why you ask?",I stuttered

"WEll one you pulled your hand away and you never do that and second you stuttered you never stutter unless something is bothering you or you're upset.",He pointed out

"I'm fine okay don't worry I just got a little cold i.",I said.

"You sure it's summer."He asked

"Yes.'',I reasurred

"So you look nice today trying to impress anyone special ?" He asked

"No just wanted to look nice"I answered and to be honest he looked upset when I said that

We finally got to school and met up with Rocky and Rydel and Ryland his siblings Riker graduated last year and Rydel is a senior and Rocky is a Junior and Ryland is a Freshmen. The bell for first period Rang and Ross I had all all the same classes together so we headed to math. After that we had Reading and then Theater.

~In theater~

"OKay guys our first production of the year is...Romeo and Juliet.'',Mr.Hemmings said

"Yessss.",Ross and I both said at the same time.

"Now judging that all you students were in my class last year for the little skits we did I am giving the leads to Ross Lynch as Romeo and Aria Young as Juliet and the rest of the cast will have auditions this friday in the auditorium",He ssays as the bells rings.

"Congrats Romeo",I say nudging his shoulder.

"Same to you Juliet.",He says hugging me and once a spark of electricity