Chapter 22

Aria Pov

So today is Ross and I's 6 month since we got back together and we decided that The Lynch gang and I would head over to DisneyLand for the day. Delly slept over last night so we could get ready together. After we ate some berries with Greek yogurt for breakfast, I put on a red Mickey Mouse hoodie, ripped denim jeans with white converse, loosely curled hair with a white and red flower crown. Usual light makeup and my glasses cause I was too lazy to put in my contacts. 

"Damn girl you look soo cute" Delly said wearing black ripped jeans, a minnie mouse shirt and ears with of course black boots with a small heel and straight hair and light makeup. "Thanks girly you too" I smiled. "The boys will be here in five so we better head downstairs cause god knows those boys never knock." she giggled heading downstairs as I followed.

5 minutes the boys bursted into my house and Ross picking me up and spinning me. "Happy 6 months baby" he smiled kissing my cheek. "Happy 6 months" I smiled. "For the second time" he added. "Not now" I answered. "Did I mention you look great today" he smiled innocently. "Nice save Lynch" I shoved him playfully.

We all hopped into the van with Riker and Rocky in the front, Rydel,Ell and Ry in the middle and finally Ross and I in the back.  "Alright you two keep it cleam back there" Rocky yelled to us in the back. "Shut up asshole"Ross said I blushed. "DISNEYLAND!" Rydel jumped in. Riker turned on his music and Ross wrapped his arm around me pulling me close. 

I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder during the drive.

~Disneyland~

After entering California Adventure Park we headed straight to HollyWood Tower of Terror (pretend it's still there). "I love this ride!" Ross said standing in line. We all laughed and Delly pulled me to the front with her "Hey you okay?" she asked me. "Yeah i'm perfect why?" I smiled. "You seem distracted" she pointed out. "Yeah I was thinking about my gift for Ross that I am giving him later i'm kinda nervous for it" I explained. "Oh okay makes sense" she said as we moved up in  line. Ross came up to us "Hey can I have my girlfriend back please?". "Sure ima be with Ell" Delly walked off leaving Ross and I in the front of the line.

"You okay babygirl?" he asked me. "Yeah I am fine I promise" I smiled. "Good I love you Ari" he hugged me. "I love you too Rossy" I hugged back.

After Tower Of Terror we went California Screamin', Cars, Grizzly River Run, Soarin, Little Mermaid and then decided to go eat in Downtown Disney. "Hey guys umm ima take Aria out on my own"Ross said pulling away from the group. "OKay have fun guys" Riker said while him and the gang went to the Rainforest Cafe, Ross and I went to the House Of Blues.

"So do you want your present now?" he asked me. "If you want to give it to me" I said. Ross handed me a small box with a blue ribbion  on it. I smiled and opened the box to reveal a beautiful treble clef necklace that had an A and R on back of it. "Ross this is beautiful I love it" I said. "Not done yet" he handed me another small box with a pink ribbion. I opened the box to find an Infinity ring that read "Ross and Aria Forever". "Babe I don't know what to say it's beautiful " I smiled. 

"But it doesn't compare to you" he said putting his hand on my cheek I leaned into his touch. "I am so lucky to have you" I smiled. "Same here baby" he smiled. "Now for one of your gifts" I said handing him a small box.

Ross Pov

Aria handed me a small box and I opened it to find a ring engraved R.S.L & A.L.Y ❤. "Baby I love it I will never take it off" I said putting it on as she put on her new jewelry. "I'm glad" she said. "So you said one gift implying there is more?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Yes more than one" she smiled. "Speaking of one of your gifts here is one now" Aria said getting up and leaving the table.