Chapter 10

Aria Pov

I woke up the Sunday morning in Ross' bed and smiled at the blonde haired boy laying next to me and sat up wiggling out of his arms. I wrote a note and left it on his night stand grabbed my stuff and snuck out his window to my house and shut my balcony doors.

I decided to shower and put on a white sundress, with blue socks and brown boots, wavy hair with a flower crown and usual makeup. I sat on my desk and turned on my macbook and scrolled on instagram to find someone had posted a picture of us a week ago on the beach he was on top of me tickling me, but it looked like something completely different the caption read "Ross Lynch getting some with his girlfriend Aria is it possible our teen heartthrob is not so innocent after all" I quickly exited out of instagram and logged onto witter to find the same article on all social media!!! I shut my laptop and grabbed my phone, my bag that matched my boots with some thins and my penny board and boarded to starbucks.

Ross Pov

I woke up noticing a note on my table "morning rossy left early love u" I smiled at my girlfriend and put on a white shirt with a blue button up unbuttoned with dark jeans and converse. I looked out my window and saw Aria speed of quickly I went downstairs and went on instagram.

I was scrolling when I saw a picture of Aria and I with a caption "Ross lynch getting some from his girlfriend Aria is it possible our teen heartthrob isn't do innocent after all" I shut off my phone and yelled "Shit!" "Language" my mom scolded me.

Quickly I grabbed my skate board and headed to Starbucks where I knew Aria would be. "Ari I didn't know they published that at all" I said walking in "Ross can we not talk about this here" she said "Baby please give me a chance to explain" I pleded "Let's go to the park and we can talk" she said grabbing her drink and walking out I followed.

We sat in a tree and she looked at me. "Babe look I don't know how they got that picture but I can promise you I will clear it up and we can be happy again" I explained "You didn't read the comments did you" she looked at me "What?" "It's not the picture I care about I knew it would happen at one point, but the comments stung a bit You're a slut, eww I can't believe Ross is still with that hoe she doesn't deserve him....." she explained to me. I pulled out my phone and posted a picture of Aria that I ad from the carnival and said "Guys don't hate on Aria because I love her and she is the best thing has ever happened to me and if truly support me then you will support my decision to be with her" I posted and she looked at me.

"Why?" she asked "Because no one hurts my baby" I said kissing her head.

After the drama we got out of the tree and walked in front of her house.

"Wanna be a Taylor Swift video" I asked "how?" She said clearly confused " well our windows are apart from each other we can use pads and markers and text like that" I said maybe a little too excited "Okay I'm in but I'll sit in my balcony cause my window is a little dar from yours" she said " Okay see u in a bit" I kissed her cheek and we went our separate ways soon meeting outside with paper and marker.

(R-ross/ A-Aria)

R- Hey beautiful
A- hey
R - What's up
A- nothing much just drawing
R- Cool hope I can see them soon
A- Definitely
R- So next Saturday is homecoming...
A- yeah can't wait
R- pick u up at 7
A- hey this is fun but I gtg dance is calling
R - okay text me later but with your phone

I saw her smile and go inside.

Aria Pov

I went downstairs to my basement and looked through music and choreographed to "I Got The Boy by: jana Kramer" obviously a duet but just to get it our for now. I soon made myself some Ramen beef flavor noodles and stalked snapchat. After I ate I cleaned my dishes and showered putting on shorts, a crop top, hair in a messy bun, and my glasses since I wear contacts. I sat in my beanbag and read The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones when I got a text from Ross.

Romeo💛: Hey baby

Me: Hi romeo

Romeo💛: Wanna watch movies or something?

Me: Can't I have English homework I am reading a book and then I have to wrote a 3 page essay.

Romeo💛: Oh okay

Me:Sorry

Romeo💛: Wait we don't have elar homework I have u for that class

Me: Right I meant ugh I'm sorry😔

Romeo💛: If you don't wanna hang out then tell me don't lie come on ari we've been friends forever we've always been able to tell each other true

Me: I just want to be alone tonight I'll see u at school tomorrow

Romeo💛: Yeah pick u up normal time

Me: Bye

I stopped texting him and read my.book for a while longer till finally deciding to hit the sack.

Ross Pov

After texting Aria I went and talked to my sister.

"Hey delly is Aria okay" I asked

"Yeah why?" She asked me

" I asked her to hang and she lied then I realized she lied and she said bye" I explained

"Maybe she just needs to think or something"

"Maybe you are right thanks night delly

"Night baby bro"

I took off my shirt put on sweats and went to sleep.

OH TROUBLE IN PARADISE ANYWAY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND CRAPPY CHAPTER WILL UPDATE SOON I PROMISE I HAVE SPRING BREAK IN A FEW WEEKS SO YAYY MORE WRITING THANKS FOR READING MEANS ALOT!!