Chapter 17

Aria Pov

Well it is now a beautiful spring Saturday morning and the day after I got back with Ross....I missed him so much we are planning on hanging out since our mothers are very pushy and thought it would be fun to take us with them.So I put on a white shirt with a black plaid skater skirt and maroon cover with black wedges normal makeup with curled hair. My mom and I met Ross and Stormie at their house and used our car to drive to the mall.

"So Ross tells me that you guys got back together last night" Stormie said. "Yes as a matter a fact we did" I smiled. "That's good to hear he seems really happy again" she said. "Ross it's been a day" I said smiling at him. "Yes but you're you" he said before pecking my lips. "I have missed you guys being together" my mother said. "So have we" I smiled.

We got to the mall and while our mothers were distracted Ross and I snuck off to Starbucks and went to Gamestop. "Babe I told you I need the new Guitar Hero game so I can kick your sorry butt" I smiled looking for the game. "I am gonna kick your sorry butt you know I am way better at guitar" he joked. "Uhuh sure" I said still looking. Ross came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist I smiled and kept looking.

I found the game and paid for it while on our way out we ran into Noah and Krista his new girlfriend.

"Hey Aria it looks like the slut lives your back with Ross." Krista said apparently Noah told her. "Well looks like i'm not the only slut in school I hear you have been passed around" I said as Ross put his arm around me. "Damn baby you feisty" Ross told me. "So glad I dumped you" Noah said . "Yeah me too" I said walking away . "Good job back there Ari and you're not a slut" Ross told me as we went to find our mothers. "Thanks Ross" I said joining my mom in Forever 21.

"There you guys are" Stormie said. "Yeah we just went to go look for something real quick sorry Stormie" I said. "We saw Noah with a new girl that his girlfriend" my mom asked. "Yeah she is also the reason Ross and I broke up." I said looking at some dresses. "I'm sorry hun but hey you guys are together now so it's all good" My mom said. "Yup" I said.

After a few hours in the mall it was finally time to go get food. Our mothers went home and Ross and I went to Taco Bell...after ordering, we got our food and sat in a booth across form each other. "Hey you okay?" Ross asked me before taking a bite of his Taco. "Yeah i'm fine" I fibbed. "You're lying I know you Ari you've been my best friend since forever." he said. "I know Ross but really I am fine" I smiled. "Okay fine I will believe you for now"he said.

We finished eating our food and went to the Lynch's house. "Aria! I am so glad you are here we need to talk ASAP!!!!" Delly said ambushing me at the door. "Okay Dell Babe I will be back" I said following Rydel to her room. "Okay what's up" I asked her. "Ell asked me out" she said a bit freaked out but happy. "Well what did you say" "I said I would think about it but, I mean I don't know if I should or not. Its gonna take a lot of time to think, I'll let you know when I get my final answer." She explained

~~~~1 Week Later~~~~

"Hey Aria! So after a week of thinking I finally got my answer and its YES! I just realized how much i really like him. ugh Ell is just so perfect and he is just so god damn amazing" Delly said running up to my room before breakfast. "Great now go tell him that" I said smiling. "I will later he is coming over for a writing session with Rocky" she said getting bowls while I got cereal. "Sounds good Dell"

We ate our food and then Ross came over while Delly went to get ready for Ell. "I have missed you" Ross said pecking my lips "Babe it's been 12 hours you haven't missed me that much" I giggled. "HOw do you know how much I have missed you." he said. "True" I smiled sitting on the couch turning on my next episode of Gilmore Girls. "Babe what is with you and Gilmore Girls" he asked. "Jared Padalecki is daddy" I said. "And what about me i'm your boyfriend I actually exist" he told me.

"Jared exist too he's just not my boyfriend and plus he is too old for me anyway i'm sixteen he is like thirty-something" I said watching Dean and Rory. "Okay good" he said sitting next to me putting his arm around me. "What do you wanna do today" I asked. "I don't know anything with you" he smiled. "Well I have to go teach a class at two until three-thirty if you wanna come and watch?" I asked pausing my show. "Yeah and then after we can go out to eat and to a movie then comeback and we can have a sleepover?" he asked. "Sounds perfect Lynch" I smiled at him.

~ Noon~

"I am gonna go get ready real quick then we can hop in the car and go" I said going to my room putting on a black sports bra, black leggings and a t-shirt over it. We got in the car and headed to Hollywood times Studio on Hollywood Boulevard. "What class are you teaching today?" Ross asked me. "Contemporary and partner" I said. "Cool who is your partner?" he asked. "I don't have one I normally use one of the male students as an example then give them back to their partner" I explained. "Well how about I be your partner since I will be there today?" he suggested. "I would really like that Rossy" I smiled parking in front of the studio.

~In Class~

"Hey guys so this is my friend Ross he is going to be my partner for the day" I told my class before getting started. "so we are going to start with partner first then go into contemporary now go with your partner and get into the starting pose girls in a ponche and guys holding the girls leg" I said setting an example. "Okay so the guy kinda pushes the leg away which swings the girls around you have 4 counts to do so" Ross added on apparently he looked at my notes.

We continued teaching together dancing to Cry by Alexx Carlise before deciding to take a break and start teaching contemporary. "You're a really good teacher" Ross told me bringing me close to him. "Thank you and you're a really good partner for dance." I smiled. "just dance?" he smirked kissing me slowly. I kissed back and smiled into the kiss before kids started coming into the class. "Hey I wasn't done with just yet" Ross smiled pulling me closer. "Babe the kids are coming in and I have to teach we can pick this up later" I pulled back. "Fine but that was hot when you boss me around" he smirked. "and by the way not just dance" I smiled before walking to my class.

I taught the end of our hip-hop routine to Campaign by Ty Dolla $ign and then started a Jazz routine to Grown Women by Beyoncé before calling the end of class. "Great job guys we will pick this back up on Tuesday." I smiled and everyone left.

"So what shall we do now?" I asked Ross. "Well I have a start?" he said pulling me close kissing me softly I kissed back instantly before pulling away. "Why don't we change and then go get something to eat then we can head back yo my place my mom is out for the night and you can sleepover just you and me a scary movie, popcorn, and cuddling when I get scared." I suggested. "After the scary movie can we watch She's the Man starring Amanda Bynes and Channing Tatum i'll let you quote?" he said. "Sounds great" I smiled then added "I'm gonna go change.

I went and put on some black skinny jeans with a gray and red Beatles shirt and black converse then I fixed my makeup. "Okay i'm ready" I said meeting up with Ross "And quite beautiful are you looking baby" he kissed my head. "Ready to go eat" I smiled. "Yup let's get in the car and go to Pizza Hut" he asked. "Perfect."

For the rest of the day we just spent time together and went back to old times like we never broke up. I missed him a lot and i'm glad we got back together

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT ON THE UPDATE BUT HERE IT IS A FILLER CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!! NOW I AM ON BREAK AND WOPRKIGN ON FUTURE CHAPTERS PLEASE BARE WITH ME THANK YOU FOR STICKING AROUND WAITING FOR THESE CHAPTERS AND ALL THE SUPPORT BY VOTES AND COMMENTS AND READS. HAPPY HOLIDAY'S TO YOU ALL.. NOW DO YOU THINK IT WILL JUST BE SMOOTH SAILING FROM NOW ON LET'S FIND OUT.