Chapter 14

~6 Months Later~

Aria Pov

So it's been six months since Ross and I ended it...he's happily with his Austin And Ally Co-Star Laura Marano and I am with Rylands' friend Noah Centino also Laura's crush on AAA. I took a shower and put on a patterned crop top type shirt with a black tank over it, denim shorts,sandals, a bracelet and cross necklace. Curled hair with my sunglasses since I put in my contacts today,natural makeup before heading downstairs to find my handsome boyfriend sitting on my couch with my mom.

"Hey guys sorry Noah I forgot you were coming early today for our summer day date" I said sitting next to him.
"No worries babe I always love talking to your mom about you" he smiled.
"Alright hon well you two have fun oh and Ari don't forget that the Lynch family is coming for dinner Delly is bringing her boyfriend Ross his gir- um his friend and Noah you are welcome to join us if you would like" my mother explained.
"That's very sweet Linda I will be here" Noah smiled.
"Great Aria will tell you all the details" She smiled before leaving the room and NOah and I walking out the door.
"Sorry about my mom you don't have to come to our monthly family get together" I said as he intertwined our fingers.
"But I want to babygirl okay you can hang out with me so you can avoid Ross I know it's been awkward since everything happened I see it on set" He explained
"Aw you're the best boyfriend ever dinner starts at 7 so be there by 6 and its not formal but not casual" I told him.
"So I will drop you off at three go home and get ready and be here at 5:30" he said
"Perfect you know my mom loves you right she thinks you and I are perfect"I giggled.
"Yeah when we were talking she wouldn't stop thanking me for making you happy again she said you locked yourself in your room and cried alot after Ross until you met me"He said I blushed.
"Yeah that's true" 

We walked to FunPark where we decided to play laser tag against random strangers.

"Alright we split up and meet on on the other side after attacking from behind" I said

"You're hot when u talk commando" he chuckled

"Shut up and let's win this"

After winning the game we went go karting and then getting milkshakes.

Noah Pov

I posted a pic of her on Instagram

I posted a pic of her on Instagram. (A/N- That's the pic he took but it has a different girl not her above^^^^)  Caption- Love spending time with this beautiful girl. Drinking shakes,laser tagging and go karting are better with a beautiful girlfriend. Love this girl to the moon never letting her go. XOXO my love.

"Babe you are so weird but I love that about you" she said

"When I first saw you on set I didn't take to you at all that week because I was shy and scared you wouldn't like me but I am glad that I finally talked to you and got you to agree to go out with me I have never been happier than I am when I am with you" I told her sweetly.