Chapter 12

Aria Pov

~Next Day~

I woke up the next day remembering we all fell asleep downstairs Rydel and Ellington on the big couch,Ryland on the single chair,Rocky and Riker on the floor,and Ross and I on the love seat. "Happy Birthday baby" I hear Ross say in his morning and my my my it is sexy. "Thanks Rossy" I said facing him. "How about I make you a nice breakfast" he asked. "Let me help" I said "No bday girl does nothing today except look beautiful which isn't very hard" he winked getting off the couch to stretch.

He went to the kitchen when Stormie came down. "Happy birthday honey your mom invited us over for dinner I was thinking we talk about the tour and you joining us then?" she suggested. "Sounds good and thank you for everything since I was little to now" I smiled. "You have always been a second daughter to me and I want you to know that I will always be a second mother if you need me" she said hugging me. "Thanks mama lynch" I said. "Oh a sight to see my girlfriend and my mom getting along I am so glad Aria was my best friend before this because she is already apart of the family before I make her my wife." Ross said coming from the kitchen. "You are 16 Ross you can marry her when you are 21" his mom joked. "Mom I didn't mean now I mean't one day when we are older and more mature" Ross said going back to the kitchen.

"He's a weird child"I told Stormie. "Yeah I have noticed" she smiled and we sat in the living room waiting for everyone to wake up. "WAKE UP EVERYONE IT IS ARIAS BIRTHDAY!!!!" Ross yelled throughout the house waking everyone in the house I giggled. Everyone rushed to me giving me a ton of hugs and "happy birthdays". "Thanks everyone this means alot to me" I smiled. "Well your sixteen the big one-six you deserve something nice" Riker said. "I would like to make a toast to my very attractive and sweet boyfriend Ross for one being my best friend, two this good breakfast, and three always being there for my birthday when my mom wasn't and that goes for all of you" I smiled and we all continued our morning.

 "Okay babe your going shopping with my mom,Delly,and Zoey then your going to get ready and a limo is picking you up at seven" Ross told me. "Why is a limo picking us up" I asked. "That's for me to know and you to find out" he said starting to kiss me. I kissed as he leaned me against the wall putting his hand on the wall to hold himself up, we kissed for like 5 minutes before Rocky interrupted us.

~ Noon~

I was wearing black jeans with a gray hoodie and gray beanie and minimal makeup with white converse. "HEy girly you ready to go" Delly asked me. "Yeah let's go". We walked downstairs and Ross came up to me giving me a hug. "Take care of my babygirl for me" he said pecking my lips. "Don't worry Ross" Stormie said. "Now let's go" Delly said taking my hand and dragging me out of the door.

~Forever 21~

"This is so cute you should try this one" Delly said showing me a nice black knee high dress with designs at the bottom. I took it and we all agreed it wasn't my style. "How about this?" Stormire asked handing me a red dress with sparkle around the waist about a little above the knee. Again not my style. We got what we wanted and went to paid.

~Claries~

We walked into claries on a journey for jewelry we looks at the earrings,necklaces,bracelets, and found nothing. Therefore we ditched this store and went to starbucks getting three White chocolate mocha frappe'. "Now it is four we better get home so we can get ready and get you ready then the limo gets us and we go" Stormie said taking us to the car.

~Hollister~

We looked around and found nothing and believe me we looked...and looked.....and looked....and looked.....and found nothing.

~Jamba Juice~

After hours of shopping we decided to go get smoothies at Jamba Juice before heading home.

~At Home Getting Ready~

"Delly can we not do alot of makeup I normally just put on mascara,eyeliner,and lip gloss." I pleded. "Nope it's a special time and you need special treatment by your best friend" She said. "Fine, but please don't cake it on I hate a lot of makeup." I said. "Don't worry okay" she continued. After, she finished my makeup she made me put on a dress and curled my hair.

 After, she finished my makeup she made me put on a dress and curled my hair

Delly Pov

We all finished getting ready and the limo showed up. I can't for Ari to see what Ross planned for her birthday also I can't wait 'till he sees her she looks so beautiful I think he will be lovestruck by her view.

"Okay limo is here are you ready?"I asked Aria. "Yeah i'm coming in a sec." she yelled coming down the stairs. We walked out and got into the limo driving to our secret location. "Okay Aria we are close so you have to close your eyes when we get there." I said. "Okay"

We got to the venue and she closed her eyes as I guided her inside I opened the door and.....

Aria Pov

"SURPRISE!!". I opened my eyes and saw a party and Ross standing in front of me. "Happy Birthday you look amazing Rydel did a good job but I like you better without makeup you look beautiful no matter what" He smiled. "Thanks babe" I smiled back. "Do you like your party?" he asked

"I love it, you did all of this?" I asked

"I love it, you did all of this?" I asked. "With the help of everyone" he said. "It's amazing thank you to everyone who was apart of it" I smiled. "So will the birthday girl spare a dance with her boyfriend" he asked holding out his hand. "I would love to" I smiled.

For the rest of the night we all danced and had fun together..let's just say my snapchat was spammed. After the party, we decided to head home well they decided to head home Ross and I on the other hand went to my house.

"Wanna watch a movie or something" he asked me. "Actually I was gonna see if u wanted to go into the pool" I asked. "sure just let me get some shorts that I left here and I will meet you outside in the back okay" "Yeah". We both changed and met outside.

Ross Pov

I put on some yellow shorts and waited outside for Aria..she walked out in a blue bikini. "Hey babe" I said. "Hey"  she said. We jumped in the pool and had some fun before heading inside drying off, changing, laying down and falling into a deep beautiful sleep.

HEY HERE IS A NEW UPDATE I'M SO SORRY FOR THE REALLY LONG WAIT. I AM ON SUMMER NOW AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN I'M TRYING FOR AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND IF I AM LUCKY TWICE. THANKS FOR READING AND ALL THE SUPPORT. I'M THINKING OF ADDING GIRLFRIENDS FOR ROCKY, RIKER, AND RYLAND SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED INBOX ME OR LEAVE A COMMENT (EXAMPLE: CHARACTER NAME- EMILY, BOYFRIEND- RYLAND, AND HOW THEY MEET: RYLAND MEET AND GREET) JUST LET ME KNOW ALL THAT AND I WILL TRY TO GET YOU IN SOON ALSO IF YOU AREN'T CHOSEN I APOLOGIZE AND WILL GET YOU IN AS BEST I CAN MAYBE AS A COUSIN OR A NEW FRIEND. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE BOYFRIENDS. ^^^^^^