Chapter 16

Friday Morning~

Aria Pov

"Ross I still love you I never should have let you go it was a big mistake" I said holding his hand.
"I love you too ari" He said hugging me.
"Ross......kiss me" I looked in his eyes.

He started to lean in. "All my friends are heathens take it slow"

I woke awaken by my alarm waking me. I sighed and shut off my alarm before taking my shower.

I put on a mint green skater skirt, black daisy shirt, black converse, owl necklace, curly hair and natural makeup. I headed downstairs to make myself some cereal and toast making sure I have all my school stuff.

~At School~

I was at my locker working on my music assignment when Ross came up to me. "Ari you have been avoiding me since MOnday" he said. "I've been busy helping out Delly at the studio" I said avoiding eye contact. "You have never been a good liar Aria what's wrong" he asked. "Nothing I have just been trying to get over what happened with Noah" I explained. "Aria I hate to say this to you but....Noah has already moved on..he's dating the girl that hit on me that day you and I broke up" he told me.

"Oh" I looked to my right and saw Noah walking with his new cheerleader girlfriend and did the unthinkable. Without thinking I tugged Ross' shirt and smashed my lips to his hands immediately went to my waist and mine around his neck. We pulled away and I saw Noah quickly look away, but when I looked back at Ross he gently kissed me once more and I kissed back instantly then the bell rang.

~Algebra~

"Aria what is the answer" Mr.Grier asked me. "Well you move the 4 to the right side add the 3 to the left and 4+y=3 divided by 5." I answered. "Perfect now class please complete the assignment handed out at the beginning of class if not finished it is homework and is due first thing tomorrow morning." he said.

I pulled out my phone and texted Ross.

~Text~
Juliet- Hey that kiss was.....
Romeo-Like nothing has changed
Juliet-Exactly...I've missed you Ross.
Romeo- I have been telling you this since we broke up.
Juliet-I know I wanna trust you I trust you as my best friend but the boyfriend tag is walking on a thin line.
Romeo- I'm walking on a thin line and my hands are tied got no where to hide.
Juliet-Knock it off Lynch.
Romeo- Sorry. So what does this mean for us?
Juliet- Well it is Friday and I am going to my cousins Quince..wanna be my date?
Romeo- I would love to can we talk about it at lunch.
Juliet- Our spot in the quad?
Romeo-Perfect like you.

~Lunch~

I was waiting for Ross at our spot in the quad eating my lunch when someone's hands appeared over my eyes.
"Guess who" A voice asked me. "Is it Dylan O'Brien?" I joked. "NO it's Ross" he said coming around to face me. "I knew it was you I just wanted to tease you I said pecking his lips he smiled. "I've missed that Aria" he smiled starting to eat. "So the Quince is for my cousin Olivia and I am in her court and I'm dancing with my cousin Julian but you can be my date. Limo picks up at 7 and party starts at 8 ends at 1 and you can stay over if you want it's your choice." I rambled. "Ari calm down it's fine" he said covering my mouth. "Sorry i'm just nervous." "Why you have been on plenty dates with me before" "I know but this is different we aren't dating I want this to be a trial run I want to trust you again before anything." I said. "I understand I would feel the same if I was you." he said. "Thanks Ross means a lot." I said.

We continued our lunch laughing and joking like old times dating and non-dating I am glad he understands what I want.

~After school getting ready for the Quince~

Ross Pov

So I get home and decided I should shower form the day before getting ready for this Quince I told Ari I would be at her house at 6. After, I showered I put on a tux with a light blue tie to match Aria's dress, combed my hair, asked Rydel to tie my tie and then got my phone and walked to Aria's house. She opened the door and my mouth dropped to the floor. She looked so gorgeous than ever, well doesn't she always? She had on a beautiful light blue dress with diamonds around the waist and the end of the dress smoothed down to above her knees, with silver heels, curled hair and blue and white makeup with pink lip color.

"Woah you look...woah" I said with hardly any words to speak. "Thank you and you look woah as well"She smiled. "Limo won't be here for another 15 minutes wanna come in?" She asked. "Or we could go for a walk and talk?" I asked cautiously. "Sure just le text my cousin for the limo to get us at the park" She said pulling out her phone. She texted her cousin then we started to walk I intertwined our fingers and I saw her smile to herself and my heart skipped a beat.

"So what did you do this afternoon" she asked. "Ari I think we should talk about our problems and why we broke up" I said nervously. "Yeah we should." she said. "Okay so....the reason we broke up is because you thought I was cheating on you which I didn't think I was because I didn't kiss her and I was telling her that I had a girlfriend but she wouldn't back off and when she tried to kiss me I was gonna oush her back but then you came in and assumed that I was cheating by what you saw." I told her. "I guess I didn't really let you explain what had happened did I?" she said looking down. "No but it's okay I didn't really give you a chance about what was going on with my brothers that day either" I said. "I guess we both made some mistakes that day" she said. "Yeah but we are fixing them now"I smiled stepping in front of her.

"Ross what are you doing" she asked as I started to lean in. "This" I said I put my hand on her cheek and lightly kissed her soft lips when I felt her kiss back I smiled and her arms wrapped around my neck. I felt her reach up on her tippy toes because she is short but it's adorable af. We pulled away as soon as the limo pulled up next to us and we got In the car with giant smiles on our faces.

~At the Quince~

Aria's Pov

After I did the court dances I needed to do I went over to Ross and sat with him. "I forgot how well you danced haven't seen you dance the way you did when we broke up since you were like 5."He told me. "I never stopped dancing I taught myself in my backyard when we weren't together and Delly had a hand in it i'm still as flexible as I was back then" I said regretting as soon as he smirked. "Oh my.." he said smirking at me. "Stop your thoughts dumbass" I chuckled.

"Come on you can't tell me that and expect me to act normal about I do like you after all" he said. "Whatever Lynch" I smiled. "I've missed your smile Aria" he said to me. "Your the only one that can put this smile on my face" I told him. "Would you like to dance with me?" He asked holding out his hand. "I thought you'd never ask" I Said with the with the biggest smile on my face. We walked over to the dance floor. I put my hands around his neck and he put his hands on my waist and we swayed back and forth. Closer by The Chainsmokers came on and Ross started dancing not just swaying spinning me out and in, holding me close, as if we were professional dancers I looked at him amazed he picked me up from a dip and I looked deep into his hazel eyes, his hands on my cheek, and before I knew it our lips were inches apart a few seconds later it felt like no one was around us and it was just me and him in the world. Everything just vanished and it just left our lips touching.

We pulled away in awe. "Aria would you go out with me again?"

"Ross.............

CLIFFHANGER! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER AND I WILL BE ON BREAK NEXT WEEK FOR THANNKSGIVING AND I AM HOPING TO BE ABLE TO UPDATED I AM WORKING ON IT AND I AM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT AND JUST KNOW THAT CHAPTER 17 IS IN THE WORKS. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT. UPDATE COMING SOON!!!!!!mY BEST FRIEND HAD A GOOD PART IN THIS TOO!!!