Chapter 21

~Saturday Morning~

Aria Pov

It is Saturday and I am spending the day the Lynch's while my parents go to on vacation. I woke up and decided to shower. I blow dried my hair, did my normal makeup with my new Kylie Jenner Dolce J Matte lipstick, curled hair. Finally, I put on a light denim jean tie button up shirt, off white crème colored mullet skirt kinda showing on my belly button, brown sandals and a brown bracelet.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to eat some Frosted Flakes. I got my food and turned on The Vampire Diaries while I waited for Ross to come over.

Romeo💛:Hey beautiful be over in 10!
Juliet💙: Okay love.

I put my bowl in the sink and unlocked the door before, returning back to my couch. *Knock,knock* "IT'S OPEN", I yelled. "Hello, my brown-eyed beauty" Ross said joining me on the couch. "Hey, my blonde haired freak" I smiled. "How are you?" he asked. "I'm good and you" I smiled. "Pretty good" he said wrapping an arm around me. "So what shall we do today?" he asked. "Umm....how about we go on a date to the park we can have a picnic and then stargaze" i suggested. "sure but that is tonight what about right now?" he said. "Oh um..we can prepare the picnic and stuff maybe we can get a sheet and mu older projector and watch movies, we can even invite Vanni and Riker, with Ell and Delly?" I suggested. "Perfect I will text Riker and Rydel to talk to Vanni and Ell" he smiled kissing my head.

"I will get the projector and then we can go to the store?" I asked. "Okay" he said texting as I went to my basement. I found the projector in a box and took it to the living room. "Ready to go babe?" Ross asked wrapping his arms around me from behind. "Yeah let's go." I smiled. "Both couples are in for tonight said to meet at 7?" he said. "Okay works for me when we get back I will get the food ready and then change." I told him. "No you look beautiful right now okay I said that wrong you look beautiful all the time, but I like what you are wearing right now" he re-explained. "Okay fine I won' change." I said.

We got our phones and went to Ross' car across the street and began driving to Wal-Mart while I played Angels and Airwaves (A/N: If you like Rock nd listen to Blink 182 I advise that you listens to Tom's other band Angels and Airwaves). "I love it when you sing it's like an Angel is singing to me" Ross smiled. "I like it when you sing because everytime you do I feel as if you are singing to me" I smiled back. "Honey you are always the one I am singing to" he held my hand. He looked back at the road and pulled into Wal-Mart.

We got out of the car and went into the store to grab some food and snacks for the picnic along with some movies. I jumped inside the basket of the cart while Ross pushed around the store. We grabbed candy, cotton candy, cookies, chips, and decided we would order a carry out pizza and breadstick from Pizza Hut and take it to the picnic. We paid for our stuff and it was 4:30 so we drove back to my place, packed the car with blankets,pillows, our snacks, the projector and movies.

"We still got a while before we call in the pizza can we cuddle?" Ross begged. "Sure baby" I smiled and sat on the couch with him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest. "Are you excited for tonight" I asked. "Yeah pizza, snacks, old movies and a beautiful girl in my arms it's like a dream come true." he smiled kissing my head.

I looked up at him and kissed his lips softly. He instantly kissed back pulling onto his lap. My arms snaked around his neck and his on my waist. Ross kept me impossibly close, my fingers played with hair lightly tugging on the back. I soft moan escaped his lips making me smile into the kiss, slowly I left his lips and moved to jaw line onto his neck once I found his sweet spot I payed attention to it. Moans came from his lips like music to my ear. After, leaving a few hickies I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Oh no, don't think you can give me hickies and get away with it" he chuckled and kissed me again. I kissed back and smiled into the kiss he then moved to my neck and proceeded to leave me with a few love bites of my own. Moans left my mouth giving him power I felt his smirk into my neck and kiss my lips again. We made out until Ross' phone rang, I got off of his lap, but he pulled me back on answering his phone.

"Hey Rocky what's up" he spoke. I smirked and began kissing his neck while he was on the phone. I could hear it in his voice that he was trying to hold in moans while talking to his brother. After a few minutes they hung up and I pulled away from Ross' neck. "You naughty girl" he chuckled and kissed me. Ross untied my top and started unbuttoning it I let him and played with the hem of his shirt.

I pulled his shirt over his head and he took off mine. My hands played with his hair and his roamed my body. I moaned softly at his touch and caught a glimpse of the time. I quickly pulled away. "baby are you okay did I do something wrong" Ross asked confused. "Oh god no babe I promise it's 6 we have order the pizza, pick it up and set up the picnic" I said tossing him his shirt and putting mine on.

Ross sighed, putting his shirt on and grabbing his phone and keys. "Baby i'm sorry I didn't think things would go that far" I said grabbing my phone. "Babe it's okay I promise, we have gone farther and we don't need to do anything you know I love you and I'm fine" he explained kissing my forehead. "Okay" I said. I called in the pizza and breadsticks.

~7 PM~

Ross and I had set up everything blankets, pillows and hung a white sheet between some trees to stream our movies. Riker, Savannah, Rydel, and Ellington arrived and we all got cozy with food, and big blankets. "What movie first?" I asked. "How about we watch Insidious?" Riker suggested. We all agreed and I set it up, before joining Ross in a blanket feeding him pizza.

By the middle of the movie I was hiding under the covers in Ross' arms Rossed joined me under the cover and smiled before whispering " Hey there beautiful" I smiled. "Hey" I said. "You scared??" he asked. "Yup" I said plainly. "Awe don't worry I will protect you" he smiled before kissing me. I kissed back as he pulled me impossibly close. "Yo stop smashing and let's finish the movie" Riker chuckled. "Shut up Riker" Ross laughed.

We finished a few movies, then decided to head home.

~Back at Aria's House~

I put the projector back and the movies away before, changing into shorts and a ocer sized shirt and joining Ross on my bed. "Did you have fun tonight love" he smiled pulling me close. "Yes I did what about you?" I said leaning into his chest. "As long as it was with you I wouldn't care what we did" he kissed my head. "Same here baby" I smiled.

He kissed me softly, I kissed back instantly. Pulling me impossibly close Ross then cupped my face, as I took off his shirt. He bite my lip softly making a moan escape my lips, his hands roamed my body a bit as he smirked into our kiss. I pulled away and looked at him.

"One day my love" he smiled. "One day" I smiled

HERE IS THE UPDATE SORRY FOR THE 2 MONTH WAIT BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL. THANKS FOR THE PATIENTS AND SUPPORT!! ENJOY THIS FILLER CHAPTER!!!!!!