Chapter 23

Ross Pov

I woke up the next day to find Aria fast asleep on my chest, I smiled and kissed her head. I noticed her starting to stir and I faked my sleep. Soon I felt some soft,sweet lips against mine I tried my hardest not to kiss back. She pulled away and a few seconds later I felt those same lips on my neck leaving hickies, soon it was my collar bone next down my chest. Finally giving in I woke up and looked at Aria.

"Morning princess." I smiled. "Good morning my baby boy" she smiled laying next to again. We both laid inward face to face. "How did you sleep?" I asked pulling her closer. "Perfect how about you?" she asked me. "Perfect as well" I smiled thinking how god damn lucky I am to have her. 

"You okay?" she asked me kissing my nose. "Yes I am fine, just thinking" I smiled. "what about?" she intertwined our fingers under the covers. "How extremely lucky I am to have an amazing,sexy,beautiful,smart,talented,perfect women such as yourself" I said kissing all over her face after every compliment. "Aww baby I am so lucky to have too you are all I could ask for in a man for me to love smart,funny,sexy,strong,talented, did I mention sexy oh yeah and um sexy" she smiled. 

I kissed her softly bringing her impossibly close there was so much passion I think the whole neighborhood felt the passion. Her hands played with my messy bed head and mine roamed her body a bit not too far though. She pulled away and looked at me.

Aria Pov

I pulled away from our kiss and looked at him. "You okay babe" he asked. "Yeah, I just wanna tell you something." I said nervously. "Anything Ari" he seemed concerned. "I think I am ready for the next step not now of course, but our one year anniversary I want it to be special for us both" I said looking him in the eyes then I shifted my head down. He picked up my chin and kissed my nose, "Sounds perfect babygirl" he smiled. "Really?" I said smiling. "Yes really." he smiled.

~Around Noon~

"Hey babe do you wanna go to Dave and Busters with Gus and Kyla?" he asked me. "Sounds like fun I just need to get cleaned up"I said getting off the couch. "Okay lemme text Gus and I will be up soon" he pulled  out his phone. 

I ran upstairs after Ross said we were leaving at 1 to pick up Gus and Kyla. I changeed my pj's into light ripped denim jeans, a cute dark pink tank top with an open back some tan heels and a cute over-sized knit cardigan sweater. I loosely curled my hair, light to natural makeup with Jeffree stars Celebrity Skin lipstick. 

I was double-checking my look in the full length mirror when I felt a pair of arms around around me a a blonde come into view. "Have I told you that you are the most gorgeous girl I have ever laid eyes on" he said looking at me through the mirror. "I think so"I giggled. "Good because I want you to know that" he kissed my cheek. 

"You are soo cheesy my love" I said. "Good" he said. "Wanna take a pic before we go?" I asked. "Yesssss" he smiled. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and opened my camera. Next thing I knew I had a pair of lips on mine.

   I quickly took the pic and threw my phone on my bed before, wrapping my arms around his neck playing with his hair

   I quickly took the pic and threw my phone on my bed before, wrapping my arms around his neck playing with his hair. He smiled into the kiss before pulling away. "Picture perfect" he said putting our foreheads together. "You're perfect" I said closing my eyes and smiling. He pecked my lips for a good 3 seconds and hugged me. "Ready to go baby?" he asked. "Yeah just lemme post this real fast."

I picked up my phone and posted it on Instagram captioned "Picture Perfect❤❤😘😘😍😍💖💖 My man is the best". He grabbed my hand and we went to the car. We picked up Gus and Kyla at the De St. Jeor residence before heading to Dave and Busters.

"Hey Cuz and Cuz's girlfriend" Gus said getting in the car. "Sup mate" Ross said. "Hello blondie 2.0" I said. "Love the outfit Ari" Kyla said buckling up. "Thank you love yours too" I said. She was wearing a black tank top that showed her belly button a bit with a jean jacket and some black jeans with low boot heels. 

"We ready to go?" Ross asked. "Yup" we all said and we were off. I plugged my phone in and played some Khalid and Logic as we drove down the California streets. "So Ari I saw that your Youtube channel is starting to take off" Kyla said. "Yeah Ky and I would love to have you and Gus on it sometime maybe do a couple versus couple you get me" I asked. 

"yeah sounds like fun and we can see who knows more about you boyfriend or best friend" Kyla said. "Yeah I am so down" Ross said. "Wanna do it after Dave and Busters we can vlog for my channel and yours if ya want?" I suggested. "Yassss" Gus said.

I pulled out my vlog camera and started recording. "Hey guys so right now I am going Dave and Busters with Ross *points cam at him he waves*and Kyla and Gus *Points camera at them they wave. "Hey guys" Kyla says as her and Gus start recording. "After Dave and Busters we may or may not be filming some videos so look out for those" I smiled.

I point the camera at Ross. "Guys my girlfriend is an adorable youtuber subscribe please" he smiled. "Guys subscribe if you want more Ross in my vlogs,videos, both whatever you guys want" I smiled.

I stopped vlogging and talked on Kyla's and Gus'.

~After Dave and Busters and alot of Vlogging~

Kyla Pov

We all walked into Aria's house and decided to film. "So for the who knows me best it is Kyla V.S Ross and then couple v.s couple Gyla against Raria?" Aria asked. "yup" I agreed

We got set up in Aria's filming room in her basement and began filming.

"Hey guys welcome back to my channel it's me Aria and today I am joined by my boyfriend Ross Lynch *kisses his cheek* and my best friend Kyla Laufer * hugs her*. And today we are doing the Who Knows me Best boyfriend or best friend *Smiles*. Let's get started and sorry Ross but if you lose ima have to break up with you" Aria joked.

"Okay guys first question-"

~End of game~

"Okay guys the score is Ross 8 and Kyla 7, therefore our winner is ROSS!!....Huge thanks to Ross and Kyla for being in this video and to Gus for filming don't forget  to like and subscribe and follow all of our social media down below and I'll see in the next video byeeeeeeee" she stopped recording.

I ran over to Gus and hugged him tight he kissed my head. "you did good beautiful" he smiled. "Hey guys can we film the second video some other time we forgot we made plans with Gordy and Trin tonight" I asked. "For sure guys have fun" Ari smiled.

We hugged and said our goodbyes before Gus and I went outside to the car containing Gordy and Trin.

~Later that night~

Ross Pov

"Babbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" I heard Aria say in her room. "Yes mi princessa" I said from "my room". "I need you" she said. I walked over to her room in basketball shorts and shirtless to find my girlfriend looking beautiful as ever wearing my shirt with some shorts, messy hair her glasses. Without saying a word I kissed her passionately cupping her face.

She kissed back immediately playing with my hair. "Babe" I said pulling away. "yeah ross" she said. "I love you" i smiled. "I love you too' she smiled. I pulled her into my chest holding her tight never wanting to let her go.

HEY GUYS OKAY I KNOW IT'S A REALLY CRAPPY FILLER CHAPTER I PROMISE MORE IS COMING AND I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR ALL THE READS AND SUPPORT! ENJOY THE CHAPTER i WILL TRY TO POST AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.