Chapter 24

Aria Pov

So tonight Ross is taking me out for our one year anniversary. I decided to eat some berries and greek yogurt while I watched Riverdale before having to shower and get ready. My phone began ringing and it was Ross.

~Phone Call~

A-Hello?
R-Hey gorgeous.
A-Sup dancin handsome.
R-Can't wait to see you tonight.
A-Same here.
R-Okay so where something nice but not too formal ill pick you up at 8.
A-Sounds perfect. Happy Anniversary Babe!!
R-Happy anniversary babygirl!!! See you at 8

A-See ya at 8

We hung up the call and I finished my yogurt and decided to take a shower.

Ross Pov

After hanging up with Aria I was making sure that everything was perfect and in order. Tonight is special it's been one year since we got back together I wanna make this special and do it right especially since tonight is THE night.  After our secret date, I got us a room at the Four Seasons Hotel. I hope she likes our night I've planned every detail.

"Hey bro you alright?" Ryland asked coming into the room. "Yeah man just nervous for the date." I said changing my outfit for the millionth time. "Hey she loves you and you love her she is gonna love it" he said helping me. "Thanks Ry" I said. "The rest of the family is waiting on you." he said. "alright better go it's 7:50".

We left our room and went downstairs to greet the rest of my family. "okay you guys really need to chill it's our anniversary not our wedding day" I chuckled. "yeah, but we have been betting on you two since you were like 5" Delly said. "You guys are nuts" I laughed. "now be a gentleman and treat her right okay" My mom said. "Always" I smiled. "Have fun son but not too much" My dad added before i left to go pick up my beautiful girlfriend right next door.

 I rang the bell and came face to face with the most beautiful girl i've ever laid eyes on. She was wearing an off-white skater skirt with a bow and a black cropped tank top with a hole between/under the boobage with heels that weren't too tall therefore still making her shorter than me. "Hey beautiful" I said admiring her. "Hey handsome" she smiled. "How is my favorite girl doing" I asked. "Just perfect" she said. 

We hugged and I pecked her lips. "Happy Anniversary my love" I smiled widely. "Happy anniversary bubs" she giggled. I led her to my car and helped her in before getting in the drivers side.

I began driving to our secret spot by the lake that we have been going to for the longest time. I pulled over into the small forest and guided her to our treehouse by the lake that was decorated in  fairy lights and rose petals painted black for Aria does not like normal things. She smiled as she looked around the area while we walked down the candle path I had made with my brothers earlier. "This is all so perfect Rossy" she hugged me. "You're perfect and you deserve the best." I smiled hugging back. We climbed the treehouse and I grabbed my guitar. "I wrote you something" I smiled. 

"Can I hear it" she smiled biting her lip. "Of course princess" I began to strum and sing to my beautiful girl.

~Song: Perfect By: Ed Sheeran 

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in loveNot knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mineBaby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonightWell I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyesBaby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonightBaby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight