Chapter 13

~Monday Morning~

Aria Pov

I woke up monday morning and found Ross crawling onto my balcony from his room so I walked outside. "Rossy what the hell are you doing" I giggled. "Well I was attempting at being romantic for you, but I failed miserably" he chuckled giving me hug. "Awe that's cute, and as much as I wanna stay here with you and talk we both have to get ready for school" I told him.  "Okay baby I will see you when I pick you up" he smiled and went to him room while I went to jump in the shower.

 After, taking my shower I put on a light blue dress with flowers on it,a blazer type jacket,heel sneakers, a drink me necklace,bracelets, a fishtail braid and my glasses because I was too lazy to put on my contacts. Grabbed some yogurt and my bag,ate my breakfast and watched some youtube videos for ideas.

Ross Pov

After, I went back home my family was running around trying to do their morning routines so I joined route crazy. My mom made a nice breakfast and I was off to pick up my beautiful,humble,and amazing girlfriend. I Still can't believe that after being friends for so long and making our vow when we were six that she is mine and only mine.  I knocked on her door and I couldn't help,but smile when I saw her. 

"Hey there handsome" she smiled at me. "Hola beautiful" I chuckled. "I think you're family is really interested in what you and I are doing" she pointed at my siblings watching us across the street. So I took her hand and we walked over to my family so I find Ryland and Rocky eyeing Ari up and down I think there might have been a little bit of drool.  "Umm..boys my eyes are up here" Ari directed their eyes up to hers. "Guys she's mine back off keep your eyes off my woman" I told them. "Ross it's fine they are like my brothers nothing is gonna happen."Aria reassured me. 

"What like how I was your brother and look at us now!" I said frustrated. "You're freaking out over nothing." trying to calm me down. 'Oh so now our relationship is nothing" " I didn't mean it like that okay I just mean you're brothers care and you and I so they wouldn't want to hurt you like that and neither would I" She explained "Whatever Aria I will see you at school" I walked off ending the conversation and leaving my brothers and sister and Aria in confusion and shock.

~At School~

I was at my locker when this cute blonde came up to me and shut my locker leaning on me. "Hey blondie i'm Krista what's your name" she asked me. "I'm Ross it's nice to meet you" I said a bit intrigued. "Well Ross if you aren't busy maybe you and I can find something to do invloving our lips" she was a really bad flirter. "I would......."

Aria Pov

I got a ride with Rocky and Ryland to school and when I got there I looked for Ross only to find him flirting with some cute,skinny,ditzy,blonde. I hid before he saw me and over heard them talking."Hey blondie i'm Krista what's your name"   "I'm Ross it's nice to meet you"  "Well Ross if you aren't busy maybe you and I can find something to do invloving our lips" . "I would......." I had heard enough before finally yelling at him "So we have a little fight and you're already all on up some other girl wow Ross you promised you wouldn't hurt me and I was stupid enough to believe it but you just hurt me like everyone else had you were the last person I trusted  I guess that was a mistake just like our relationship....we're done" I chocked my tears before running off to a dance studio that Delly was teaching at I needed my girl best friend the only other person I had left to trust.

"Hey hon what's the matter why are you crying?" Delly asked me. "You know how R-ross and I had our little argument..well when I found him at school him and this cute,skinny,pretty blonde flirting and I yelled and then ran here" I cried. "Aww i'm so sorry boo I will talk to Ross at home and see what happened" she said. "NO don't you can't tell him anything because then he's gone apologize and then i'm gonna fall for him again and I'm gonna get hurt" I told her. "Fine, you can stay here for the day okay you can vent your feelings through dance I know you love doing that" she smiled. I put on a Black Sports bra and some Jazz shorts with my foot pads and went to a studio to look through my music.