Chapter 11

~1 month later~

Ross Pov

 Today I am hanging out with Ari and we are going to go mini-golfing with Rydel and Ellington and then out to eat and finally back to my place for some cuddling and kissing and singing.

I put on a gray and yellow shirt,dark jeans,converse, combed my hair and did everything else I had to do and went to eat some French Toast with my family.

Aria Pov

I woke up remembering I was hanging my boyfriend and Rydellington today man they need to date all ready everyone has already caught on jeez. I showered and put on jeans with a blue blouse.brown boots and a little brown bag, my new blue ombree hair straighten and usual natural makeup. 

I went downstairs and saw my mom on the couch with a random man sitting across from her

"Mom who is this?" I asked her. "Honey this is your father um..Ted this is your daughter Aria" she said "But mom you told me that he walked out when you were pregnant and never cared for us"I asked "Well we have been talking for a while and this is the guy I have been seeing when I leave or stay out late it is because i'm with him" she explained to me. "Mom why no wait how could you lie to me about this my own father I have been without him for almost sixteen years and then you go and see him behind my back and lie to me! Don't answer that i'm gonna hang out with Ross today i'll see you tomorrow I'm sleeping over with Rydel and by Rydel I mean Ross bye mom bye Ted" I stormed out of my house and sat on the porch stairs until Ross came and sat next to me,putting his arm around me pulling me close.

"babe what's the matter?" he asked me. "That guy my mom has been seeing well turns out he is my dad and I came downstairs and found him sitting on my couch and my mom lied to me about everything and I stormed out and now  I am sitting here" I explained. "I'm sorry Ari,but maybe your mom had a good reason maybe she wanted to see how it would work with him I mean that is no excuse he is your father but just give it time and cool off and spend the day with your best friends and best friends plus boyfriend and then come home tomorrow and sort it out okay" he said. "Okay let's go blondie" I smiled and we met up with Rydellington and Ellington drove to the mini-golf course.