Chapter 15

Aria Pov

I'm catching a ride to school today with Rocky, and Ryland. Ross and I haven't talked since well the last family gathering when he told me he still loved me and I basically told him to back off. Anyway it's Monday morning great can u feel my sarcasm.  I showered last night so I just threw on a white tank top and orange shorts with some white converse. Curled hair, normal makeup you know the deal. Grabbed my bag and laptop before heading downstairs to find my a note on the table.

Aria,

Had to go in early for a meeting and will be home late I am meeting up with your father there is money in the cookie jar for you to order whatever you want and you can have Noah over but no funny business. - Mom

I sighed at my mom and bio dad seeing each other I am still mad at her for seeing him behind my back. I suddenly lost my appetite and just watched tv until I heard Rocky honk his car horn.

~At school~

Ryland's Pov

We all got to school and as  I was walking to homeroom I bumped into this new girl at least I thought she was new.

"I am so sorry I should have watched where I was going" I said helping her up and my god she was beautiful.

"It's my fault looking at my schedule and walking wasn't the best idea" She said a bit shy.

"Please it's mine and if you would like a tour guide I would be happy to help" I offered

"Sure that would great"

"Oh sorry I'm Ryland"

"Amber I just moved her from Michigan and you don't need to hear my life story" she looked down.

"No go on I would love to hear you're life story" I smiled at her.

I showed her around and learned she's my age she loves gymnastics, she hates ignorant people, and is sweet and funny and kind. She's perfect and I just met her hopefully I can have a relationship with like her Aria and Ross minus the whole breaking up because of jealousy and I don't love you anymore part.

Ross Pov

So Aria has been avoiding me since that  night and honestly I really miss her not just as my girlfriend but also my best friend her and I have been through a lot together over the years and I hate that she broke up with me and that I made her break up with me I promised her and I broke my promise.

I'm not giving up though I know she still loves me and she knows it too she just needs to admit it to herself and to me. That day she tells me she wants to be with me again will be the day that I will be happy.

I was walking to my locker when I found Aria leaning on her locker and Noah hovering her with his hand on the lockers next to her to hold himself up. I used to do that...I used to tell her I love her, call her beautiful, and make her laugh.  She saw me and quickly looked back at Noah.  I sighed and just walked to my class I couldn't stand seeing her with him.

Aria Pov

After Ross walked off, I looked at Noah and smiled. "Babe you okay??" He asked me. "Yeah i'm fine" I assured him. "You have been acting weird since that dinner did something happen between you and Ross that I should know about" he asked me. "It was nothing okay I promise I gotta go to class but I will see you at lunch okay" I said grabbing my bag. "Sure" He pecked my lips and we went our separate ways. I can't tell him about what happened but I hate keeping it from him. Is it maybe because I still have feelings for Ross bu, I don't do I CRAP!

~Lunch~

Noah Pov

Before Aria got to lunch I met up with Ross I know she is hiding something from me and I want to find out what it is. I found Ross and slammed him into the lockers. "What the hell did you say to Aria that night" I whispered to him. "I told her I still love her and I want to get back together" he said "well she's mine so back off! You messed up you let her go she's mine now and I won't mess up" I said.

"Well I won't give up on her" he said. "We will see about that" I looked around and saw Aria I let go of Ross and went to her. 
"Hey babe what was that about" she said referring to Ross. "Oh it was just a friendly guy talk was asking about AAA" I lied. "You know your not good at lying right?  Now tell me the truth" she demanded. "I asked him about the other night alright why didn't you tell me he asked u out again" I asked. "Because I didn't want you to get all mad okay I told him I was happy with you I didn't think it was important" she said.

"Not important Ari it was important you're the one always saying we need to be honest and trust each other"  I yelled. "Okay I'm sorry your right I should've told you about Ross but I choose you I told him I was happy with you!" She yelled back. "Whatever Ari I'll text you later" I said before storming off.

Ross Pov

I saw Noah walk away from Aria and went to her. "Hey you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm fine just a bad decision I made keeping that night from him and it backfired on what I intended" she told me. "I'm sorry Ari" I said hugging her.  "it's fine it was my stupid idea and my stupid mouth that got me into this mess" she said hugging back.

"Wow I leave you alone for 10 seconds and you're already hugging up on your ex!!!!" Noah said coming back.  "He's still my best friend Noah" she said. "I came back to apologize and to tell you that I care about you and that I wanna work this out to find you all up with Ross you know what if you wanna be with him then go ahead be with him but when he breaks your heart don't come crying to me Aria we're done!!!!"Noah yelled at her. "Fine then Noah you know what you have always been good at walking away when shit gets too hard!! So go away be like that but I did want to be with you" aria told him and he just left.

"Ari I'm so sorry I feel just terrible" I said hugging her once more. "Ross just because Noah and I aren't together doesn't mean I'm going out with you" she told me. "I know but I'm here for you like you said we are still best friends but I want you to know I will wait for you when your ready I know you still love me" I said. "I do still love you I always have but as you just literally saw I just got out of a relationship and I want to trust you again I need time Ross" she said. "I'll wait as long as you need.

NEW CHAPTER!!!! HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! WORKING HARD TO GET NEW CHAPTERS IN BUT SUPER BUSY I SORRY. ANYWAY NEW CHARACTERS AMBER AND NOAH IS OUT OF THE PICTURE AND ROSS IS TRYING TO STEP IN LET'S SEE HOW THIS AWAITS. THANKS FOR READING!!