Catching up with the ladies

Y/n pov:

I made sure that my kimono was sitting perfectly on my body, the accessories were in the right spots, and i had my mask placed on the back of my head. My tail was brushed neatly.

I turned to face a mirror in the room i borrowed at the Inn. I looked into the mirror and saw my reflection, causing me to smirk. I didn't look bad at all. I almost lost myself as I checked me out.

Xiao finally accepted his feelings and he said yes to being my boyfriend.
Zhongli and Miko hold the spots as my siblings.
I have amazing friends and now i'm on my way to a night out with the ladies.

I looked outside the window. The sun was slowly disappearing behind the mountains.
Time to go.

I jumped out of the window and landed gracefully on the ground.
I then went to Liyue Harbor to see the others.

I'm glad that Ganyu, Keqing and Ningguang all took a night off the Qixing duties to have a night out. Of course i didn't give them that big of a choice. All of them are complete workaholics.

I finally arrived at the city.

A lot of people had already went inside to their homes, but most of them had small lanterns and candles lit outside of their doors, creating a beautiful sight of Liyue Harbor at night.
The sun was completely gone now.

"Y/n!" I heard a soft voice behind me, and i knew exactly who it was. Ganyu.

I turned around and saw her running towards me.
"Hello, how are you?" She asked.
I smiled at her, she looked so beautiful.

She was wearing a light blue hanfu that faded into purple, it matched her hair. It was long and loose, tied around her waist.

"I'm feeling great, what about you?" I answered her and sent her a big smile.
"I'm feeling great as well, you look lovely in your new kimono, Y/n." Ganyu said and sent me a smile in return.

"Thank you, you look beautiful as well, Ganyu." I said and she chuckled with a little blush on her face.

"You look very happy Y/n, did something good happen?" She asked me.
I thought for a moment.
I then smiled brightly at her.

"A lot." I said.

Ganyu's face then turned red.
"I'm so glad!" She said happily.

My ears quickly perked up as i heard some heels clicking to the stones on the ground.
I looked behind Ganyu and saw Keqing and Ningguang walking towards us.
Ganyu turned around as well.

"You both look lovely" Ganyu told them.
She was right!

Ningguang was wearing a white long hanfu which was tight around her waist, it also had a few gold details and patterns. She still had her nail guards and head pieces. She looked like a queen!

I turned to look at Keqing as well. Her hair was diffrent, she had put all of her hair in a high ponytail, but left the bangs as they were. She was wearing a short, purple hanfu. She had gotten rid of the gloves and kept the headpiece in her hair.

"Thank you Ganyu, so do you, both of you." Keqing answered her and looked towards us.

Ningguang then spoke to me.
"Y/n, the kimono suits you." She said and took out her traditional pipe and brought it to her lips. She carries it around everywhere.