Am i gay?

TW: minor smut, not very detailed
/GEORGE/
I trudged to my sisters car at the end of the day, hands in pockets and headphones blaring Nirvana into my ears.

My eyes were swollen from rubbing them in the boring lessons throughout the day. I was still unfortunately feeling sick from earlier.

I pause the song and slide in next to the burnt out brunette with a smile she doesn't reciprocate.

She smells of wine and sex like usual so I don't comment on it; she's having a rough day. Her boyfriend recently broke up with her and she's been a mess ever since.

I trust her not to crash and I know she's not drunk. I just hope she doesn't break down crying in the middle of the road.

Not that I don't care, I obviously do and I love her so much, it just sucks to see her so upset.

I just have better things to worry about then her mental problems.

I sound like a dick, I'm just tired and want to get home.
———
We pull up into the driveway and sit in silence for a moment. I look around and take in my surroundings, carefully picking my way around the houses with their colours being their only defining feature.

"Where are they?" I ask, breaking the silence.

My sister snorts and grins,"where do you think?"

"Not in the same bed"

She nods and pushes me out of the car door before getting out herself,"dads at Genevieve's. Mom is at fuck-all"

I nod carefully, letting my mind wander.

"Is Genevieve coming over later? I don't fancy being in the house while they bang in the kitchen from the back"

"Probably. That fake blonde bitch thinks she owns us, I can take you out to the park if you want"

"Thanks Maddy" I smile softly at my older sister, my only true role model.
———
/SAPNAP/
"Clay I'm so fucking bored" I pushed my rolling chair back from my desk and too my bed where Clay was studying. He was a good-ish student.

He was smart and was always studying but he skipped class most of the time. He didn't need to go to class to pass his tests with distinction grades.

His brain works so amazingly I couldn't understand it, he'll easily get into a good university.

"Well, what do you want to do then?" He smirked.

"I don't know, but something other then zone out staring at pages and pretending to take in the knowledge"

"Idiot... it's not hard. Anyway, are you tired? Do you want to cuddle?" He offers me a hand which I take and jump in his lap, feeling him fall backwards and squeeze my tightly.

"I'm not tired, but you don't have to know that"

"You're so beautiful, I'm so lucky"

"You really are lucky" I smuggly reply and he just laughs.

"I am."
———
/GEORGE/
I type in Clays Instagram and start liking some of the photos, I see some pictures with Nick and go to his tagged account.

He only has a few photos up, two of himself, one of a cat and four with Clay. His profile picture is hard to make out so I tap on it and it zooms to full screen.

Suddenly my throat catches and my eyes trace his well defined features. He didn't look like this earlier? Was it the angle? Is he just a catfish? Is he just hot?

He's with Clay, I can't think like this! But god his hair.

It perfectly curls up from his baseball cap and over his ears, his face is dusted with pink and his smile is wide and cheesy.

I don't think I'm into men. He's just a good looking one.

People think about this all the time, I'm just noticing his natural beauty-

No. I'm jacking off to him. I didn't even realise until a moan escaped my lips.

My finger was tracing the tip of my boner, applying small amounts of pressure and stroking up and down carefully.

I'm in too deep to just stop now, no one has to know, right? I need to sort myself out now and if he got it up, I'm sure he'll be fine getting it back down.

My hand is moving faster now, it's dry and sore but the small amounts of pre cum are making it slowly more tolerable.

I click out of the photo with another moan and click onto a selfie he took, a funny looking smile on his face and a hat on his head.

I slide my finger over my slit again and shake a little as I scroll down, a picture of him and Clay looking at each other with obvious love in their eyes, this was taken before they even got together though.

I take a look at the picture again before the warm feeling in my stomach goes away and I release into my palm.
———