Photobooth, shoplifting, sex

/GEORGE/
The mall is packed full of people, Saturdays usually are. I don't come here often but Nick dragged Clay and I with him.

He looks so happy and it makes me happy.

Nick leads the way while Clay walks beside me, having friendly conversation with the latter.

"Come in here" Nick says, pointing to a shop and walking us in.

Clay breaks off from us to buy some cigarettes while I stay close to Nick, my hand on his shoulder.

"Are you gonna buy anything?" I ask.

He shakes his head,"I left my money in the car. It's fine, I just wanted to walk around though"

"Steal something" I whisper in his ear. He turns around to look me in the face.

"What- no?! Are you crazy?"

"A big shop like this doesn't need all this stock"

I grab a can of 7up as we walk past it and put it in the inside pocket of my coat.

"Now you try"

"No."

I shrug,"ok then"

I spot clay and pull Nick over to him,"let's go"

As we walk out of the shop Nick stares at me.

"What?" Clay says.

"George stole something"

"Oh me too"

Nicks eyes flick between us and he sighs.

"It's fine, it's only for a little fun" Clay smirks.

Nick huffs and stomps off, we follow him.

"Bit over dramatic" clay mumbles and I laugh.
———

The mall is slowly emptying as we spend somehow 3 more hours.

It's coming up to 8 and Nick wants to see a movie, no one has tickets or money so we sneak in.

It's not very good so we leave about 30 minutes in.

Three photo booths stand outside the cinema and Clay gets all giddy,"please guys!! Can we?"

"We don't have any money" Nick reasons.

"I have my card, i can ask my parents to send some money to me?"

"I'm down" I smile and Clay blushes.

We wait for a while until Clay gets the money then decide on a round all together, a round with Nick and I, a round with Clay and Nick and then a round with Clay and I.

We all get in at the same time and wait for the countdown. Nick just grins while Clay holds up two peace signs and I don't know what to do so I stick out my tongue.

The timer goes from 3 to 1 another 4 times and then we kick out Nick.

Clay pulls me onto his lap but the timer goes off while I'm mid air, snapping a blurry picture of me screaming and Clay grinning.

We pose and Clay kisses my cheek for one.

"George! Lay off my boyfriend!" Nick pokes his head around the curtain and holds our strip of photos.

"Okay! You guys go next!" I clamber out and wait for them to finish, the mall will be closing soon and this has been more fun then I expected.

The photos come out and they look so happy, their faces pushed close together and their smiles genuine.

Clay reaches his hand out of the curtain and grabs my wrist, pulling me in and replacing his place with me.

I put my arm around Nick and he does the same to me, laughing and putting a thumb up.

I turn to look at him and I watch him unconsciously bite his lip and draw blood.

"Nick can I kiss you?"

His smile drops and he turns to look at me, the timer going off.

"What?"

I lift my hand up to his neck, then his cheek.

"Can I cash that rain check? Can I kiss you?"

He blushes and goes white all at the same time, nodding as the timer goes off again.

Our lips connect and the taste of blood fills my mouth just as the timer goes off and captures us in the moment.

We don't break apart and it takes another photo soon after, we kiss a little longer until we need air and Nick just stares at me. I wipe the blood off his lips and then off mine.

I kiss him once more and stand up, offering my hand to him while he just sits and stares dumbly.

Clay has definitely seen the photos by now as we climb out of the booth.

He holds the strip of photos in his hand, his mouth open as he slowly looks up at us.

"I'm sorry Clay. I still like you"

"No I'm happy" he says, a smile crossing his face.

"What?" I say.

He hands me the photos and hugs the brunette.

I look down and see the photos, they actually came out amazing.

I love them.

There's three pairs, I want one, I'm sure Nick wants one and seeing Clays reaction I think he might want Nick and me.

I look over to see Clay planting a small kiss on Nicks lips, which are bleeding again.
———

The drive back to Nicks is full of laughing and chatter as we look at all the pictures and mock each other's faces in them.

I pull into his driveway and we wave him off.

We continue the conversation all the way back to Clays.

"I'm sorry I kissed your boyfriend. I really am"

"George it's fine. I'm honestly not bothered by it, I knew would happen eventually. You two were so obviously into each other" he chuckles and rests his hand on my thigh which gives me butterflies.

"I still want you" I mumble.

"What?"

"I still want you" I say louder.

"I still want you too, George. I also want Nick though"

"I want him too"

"I want you both"

"Yeah"

The tension in the air disperses quickly.

The car goes silent and I pull into the side of the road, it's deserted and dark except for the headlights and some lamps.

Clay kisses me and I kiss him back, he climbs into the back of the car and I follow, sitting on his lap and unbuckling his belt while he takes off his shirt.
———