Bread is my favourite food

/GEORGE/
Did I do something wrong? The mess in my hand was starting drip onto my slightly exposed, pale thigh. I noticed and started gripped it harder before running into my bathroom and washing it down the sink.

I grabbed a piece of toilet paper and I started cleaning up the residue left.

When I sat back on my bed the panicking started.

It's normal to feel like another man is beautiful, right? I'm not gay I'm just acknowledging his attractiveness!

You jacked off to his Instagram...

A small voice in my head whispers snidely. Poking fun at my moment of weakness. Making my stomach feel sick.

You don't need to tell someone you got off to them, I'll just forget about this. Talk to him in school tomorrow and act like it didn't happen. He doesn't know now so he doesn't have to know ever.

Besides, I met him like 7 hours ago.

If it works; it works, and besides, it probably wasn't even him who caused the boner. Probably a gust of cold wind or something. Maybe my eyes caught onto one of the various busty anime pictures on the walls that are covered by football players my brother likes, but are peeled down just enough to see the boobs from my bed view.

Probably.

Probably.
———

School has a rough start this morning. Double German is doing me no good since I still don't even know how to string together the 'my name is George' sentence.

Atleast if I get lost in Germany I can tell them my favourite food is 'Brot'.

I don't even like Bread that much but she wouldn't tell me what 'That one ramen noodle flavour' was in German since it was 'too long'.

I've just been spending my time either staring at the clock or staring at Dream effortlessly spinning his biro pen fast in between his tanned fingers.

I wish I could spin a pen like that but I can't even catch a ball in my hands.

I'm the clumsyest fucker you'll ever meet.

I hate myself sometimes.

I have science next class. I don't want to go to science next class. Maybe I won't show up.
———
I'm in the same bathroom stall as yesterday, not bothered going into science.

Someone walks in and goes into a stall, obviously going on their phone and calling someone.

"Come on! You're so slow I swear to god! I'm in the same bathrooms as yesterday but someone's in the disabled stall"

It's Nick. Oh fuck. I need to act normal.

"Clay shut up and hurry up!"

He's on the phone to Clay?? Aw fuck this.

"Nick?"

"George?"

"That's me."

"What stall are you in?"

"The big one"

"That's you??"

Someone else enters the bathroom and laughs heavy laugh.

"Clay! George is here!"

"George?" Clays voice calls.

I stand up and open the bottom stall, Clay is wearing the same clothes as yesterday and has small eye bags under his eyes. A soft smile is covering his face and a blanket of blush dusts his small freckles.

He walks up to me all goofy with his arms outstretched and hugged me briefly before knocking on Nicks stall and waiting for him to come out.