Prologue

RYDER POV

    I can't believe this shit. I got my ass ripped and a smug attitude from my department head for something I can't control, again. He wants me gone because I outscored him all through the academy. We started at the same time but he was better at playing politics than me. So while I moved up to leading ops, he moved up to lead departments. For me, it started to go downhill after he became the leader of my department. I work with cartels, militia, cults, and gang-related crimes.

    The first case I worked on after he became my boss was a cult, whose leader was buying lots of guns and cutting his group off from the rest of the world. When we went to talk to them, it quickly became hostile. He wouldn't let his members leave. Soon he was holding them hostage and killing the ones that tried to run. When we tried to breach, he blew up his whole compound killing himself, his members, and three of my men. He blamed me and wrote up a report stating such. He also wrote me up for insubordination saying I refused to wait for more help, when he had refused to send me more help.

   That was five years ago. Then last year my partner got a little too involved with a cartel. I tried to tell him but he didn't believe me. That was until my partner gave her lover information about undercover operatives, getting them and her killed. When I was questioned if I knew she was or might be compromised, I told the truth. My boss, SSA Thomas Gibson, told them I failed to report it and basically said I was lying to cover for myself. He wrote me up again for failing to report. I know one more fuck up and I am out of the FBI. With the Texas Patriots case, he has refused my help and barely let me apply for wiretaps. Now he is blaming me for not knowing they were leaving.

    So, here I am headed to a tiny barely known town in Colorado. Fucking Colorado in the middle of November. I don't know if I should expect sun, rain, or snow. All I know is it is late, I am off duty, and I could use a drink, and maybe some flirting or sex. A little boost to my ego.

    I see a motorcycle on top of a sign that says Broken Spoke Bar. It's late or early depending on how you look at things. Even though it is 1 am it looks like it is still open. I pull in and decide it is as good a place as any to get a drink. I walk in and see three guys pretty much passed out and two guys behind the bar. I can tell they are arguing, "I am not a bartender. I am just here to update the security system. I understand that you need to go, Duke, but can't you call someone else in?" I hear a sexy husky voice ask. "Maybe, but dammit Tech, my daughter is in labor. Please?" the heavy-set balding man begs. He looks like a biker but no kutte. Still worth noting for later since the militia was supposed to be after bikers near here. "Fine but you owe me. I am going to be here forever doing the security update after I send these drunks home in cabs." a sexy voice, Tech, I guess, replies. When the big guy thanks him and moves out of the way, I see the sexiest man I have ever seen before. He is tall, dark-haired, devilishly handsome, muscular but still lean, and striking blue eyes. The kind of eyes that you can get lost in, evidently because it took me a minute to realize he was talking to me. "Sorry. What did you say?" I ask. "I asked what do you want to drink?" he replies. "I will have a bourbon neat, no, make it on the rocks," I order, and when he turns I check out his tight perfect ass. I have to wipe my mouth to make sure I wasn't drooling. He is like walking sex on a stick. That is one lollipop I would enjoy licking. When he turns back to me, I can't help but let my eyes travel over his body again. I can see the outline of his erection through his tight jeans. So he likes me checking him out.

    I throw him a sexy smirk and wink when he sets my drink down. "What's your name handsome?" I ask causing him to blush. "My name is Colby but everyone calls me Tech, because of my job. I am good with technology and security systems. What's your name? We don't get many tourists in this part of Colorado.  So, here for business or pleasure?" he asks still blushing. "My name is Ryder. Some friends call me Ry but just a shortened version of my name, not witty like your nickname. I am here for business but not above having a little pleasure mixed in." I reply with a wink. He bites his bottom lip as he blushed redder. I groan from the pain that my erection pressing against my zipper is causing me. I want to bend him over this bar and fuck his brains out. I have never had this intense reaction or attraction to a man ever. The weirder thing is I want to hear what he has to say and get to know him. Fuck, what is going on with me?

    He starts to lean towards me like a magnetic pull is attracting him. Then he notices the other patrons, "Let me get these drunks out of here and we can talk more." He says straighten up. I can tell he wants me just as much as I want him. He calls the cab company and cleans as we wait on them to come. I drink my first drink and he places the next one up fast. "Are you sure you're not a bartender or are you just trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me?" I tease him with a wink. He blushes but laughs. One of those full-on belly laughs that shows it's not fake. "Maybe I am trying to get you drunk and have my wicked way with you," he replies with a wink of his own. I blush and he smirks. That is the first time in years anyone has made me blush. I want, no I need this, to be more than a one-night stand. We have great chemistry. I am going to make sure he never forgets me and continues to want more. I am not going to fuck him but I am going to suck his dick so good, his eyes will roll back on his head. He is going to cum so hard his toes are going to curl and his knees give out.

    After the last patron is loaded up in a cab, he walks back to me. "So where were we?" he asks. I grab him by the back of the neck and pull him into a kiss. When his mouth opens in surprise I thrust my tongue into his mouth. He wraps his arms around my waist thrusting our pelvis together. I work my hips causing friction against our members, causing me to become impossibly harder. Our tongues battle for dominance. I win and suck on his tongue causing him to moan. I nip his bottom lip when I have to pull back to catch my breath. I kiss my way along his jaw over to his ear, I give it a nip and tug. Pulling more moans from him. As I start to suck, lick, kiss, and nip his neck leaving my mark, I slide my hand down his chest. Over his stomach to his belt. I make quick work of his belt, button, and zipper. I slide my hand into his boxer stroking him from root to tip. I use the leakage from his tip for lubrication to continue my assault causing him to throw back his head and moan loudly. I start to kiss him deeply again. When he tries to touch me I grab his wrist and put his hands on the bar. I quickly drop to my knees and free his huge beautiful cock from his boxers. I lick him from root to tip and round the tip. As I suck him into my mouth I use one hand to free my dick and stroke it, while my other hand massages his balls. He arches his back causing him to lean back on his hands more. His hips thrust forward and his cock to go my throat. I take him deeper in my throat by swallowing him down. He moans my name and his legs start to shake. I start to suck him faster and harder. I am stroking myself to the rhythm and I moan as I feel my orgasm approaching. I know he is getting close too. I can feel his cock swelling and twitching in my throat. I work him with my mouth faster and myself with my hand faster. We are both panting and moaning. "Ryder. Ry, I am going to cum." he moans and shouts as he tries to pull back. I use my hand from his balls to grab his ass and pull him toward me. Thrusting his cock as deep as it will go in my throat, holding him there as he empties himself. I can feel his hot semen sliding down my throat and I can taste his salty sweetness in my mouth. I shot my own load in my hand as he cums. I work him in and out of my throat a few more times to milk all of his sweet gooeyness from him. As I lick him clean, he grabs the hand I came in and pulls it to his mouth. He licks and sucks my hand and fingers clean. Tech makes the sexiest "mmm" sound as he does it, causing me to moan and groan loudly.

     As we tuck our dicks away and fix our pants. He pulls me close and whispers in my ear, "Next time you'll cum in my mouth. You taste like peppermint and chocolate. I want more." Then he nips my ear causing me to moan again. "I want more too. I want more than sex from you, though. You are sexy as sin and smart as a tack. It makes me want to get to know you. Been a long time since I felt that. As for the next time we do this, I am going to fuck that tight little ass of yours so good and hard, you are going to walk funny for a week." I say He blushes as he smirks, "What if I want to make you walk funny instead?" he asks. "We could do both. That ass of yours just begs to be spanked and fucked. Let me see your phone." I command. He hands it over after he unlocks it. I enter my burner phone number. I don't give the agency-issued one put to anyone. I text myself from his phone. "Will you have dinner with me tomorrow?" I ask. "Yes. Text me later and I will tell you where we can meet. I have roommates and I am not ready to share you yet." Tech replies. "I let you do your job and I will see you later. If the cameras caught our fun earlier, don't delete it. I may want to see it later." I say with a smirk as he blushes.

    I wave as I leave and he watches me disappear. I can't wait to get to my hotel and sleep so I can see him again. I have to question the people around town or I would have insisted on breakfast. I check in at the hotel and drop onto the bed without even changing. My activity earlier wore me out and satisfied me. I lay there replaying it in my mind as sleep takes me.