Arriving At The Clubhouse

RYDER POV

     Finding out Colby is in the Sons of Silence MC was a shock. Makes sense why he has a nickname of Tech now, I guess, not a nickname but a road name. I am glad that my being FBI didn't destroy us. We are headed back to his clubhouse now, so I can talk to his president. It was a turn of events, I definitely, didn't expect. We have the radio on low and holding hands and riding in a not completely comfortable silence.

      I know even with our differences and jobs, our relationship will work. "You okay over there?" I ask. Tech smiles and replies, "Yeah, I am fine. Just thinking. How about you?" I think for a second and decide to answer honestly. "I am good. I am nervous about meeting your club. Your family. I love you and worry that they will want me gone, because of my job. I am not after your club and am not out to take them down. I just know that's how most see me, and the FBI. I know that our relationship will take work, but I know you are worth it." I respond. "They won't push you away or try to. Like you said they are my club and my family. They want me happy. They will see you make me happy. They will like you but may be distant because of your work. FBI has a way to make everyone uncomfortable. Just don't take it personally. It will take work to make us work but you are worth it too. I love you." he replies smiling. He raises our linked hands and kisses my knuckles. It is a sweet and caring gesture. It catches me by surprise and causes me to blush. Damn, this man, I haven't blushed or felt like this in a long time. When he notices my blush, he smirks.

     We spend the rest of the ride singing with the radio and making small talk. My nerves settle some until we get to the gates of his clubhouse. It instantly set my nerves on edge again. I can feel my stomach quiver with nerves. Not a good feeling. It's not like the butterfly feeling Colby gives me. I am afraid that his club and family won't approve of us, because of my job and push us apart. I know he says they won't but I just worry. Maybe, once I get to know them, it will settle my nerves. The parking lot is empty. I was beginning to think they all left until Colby pushes a button and a part of it tipped down into underground parking.

    We take the elevator up to the first floor. The door opens to a bar and eating area. A few people including Ivy rush over to greet us. Emily, Bear, and Tiny introduce themselves. Ivy then grips my hand, "Ryder, good to see you again. Hope ya'll have fun on your date. I want you to meet my husband, Wolf, and our boys Aiden and Caiden." she states. She is pointing to the man beside her that is holding two babies. She takes one of the boys so I can shake his hand. "Beautiful family you have there, Wolf. You are a lucky woman, Ivy. " I say. "I am the lucky one. Ivy is the best thing to happen to me. Then she gave me two beautiful boys." Wolf states while smiling at her. I smile at his response. I look around and see all the guys here are good-looking, not as much as Colby, but still, damn. One might wonder, if joining them, you are required to be model hot. Better not pose that question to Colby.

     Tech excuses us and walks us toward a group at a table not far from us. The one man could be considered a silver fox, and the other is large, tatted, and definitely the fox's son. There are also two women there. One is older but sexy for her age. The other is a red-haired beauty. Could be Ivy's sister they look so similar. "Ryder this is our Prez, Mayhem, our VP Khaos, and their wives Sheila and Cherry. Everyone this is Ryder, my man. " Colby introduces us. I guess I need to call him Tech here, I notice everyone does. "Let's take our talk into my office. It will be less distracting there." Mayhem commands. I nod in agreement. They all stand and we follow him back a hallway.