Perfectly Planned

SHEILA POV

    Trey finally calls us four hours later. As we pull up we see reporters chomping at the bit. They are dying for a story or more lies from the FBI. Trey arrives with his team right behind us. He walks up to the mics and tells them, “Wait right here ladies and gentlemen, soon you will have a major story. Talk to these beautiful women, they have a lot to say and show you. Thank you.” His team and CeeCee follow him in.

    I calmly walk up to the mics. “Ladies and gentlemen my name is Sheila Collins. My husband is the president of the Sons of Silence motorcycle club. He is a great man, husband, father, and grandfather. He runs a clean club. The club members are our brothers. Our husbands. Our family. We own and run businesses. Host charity events. We have video evidence of FBI agents, Thomas Gibson and Mallory Mahoan, plus Officer Travis Simmons planting drugs in our clubhouse. The very drugs, they are claiming are evidence against our club. Also, we have a video of Agent Mallory Mahoan, planting drugs in the saddlebags of our brother, Ironhorse. She then used those planted drugs, to get a search warrant to plant more drugs at our home, with the help of her boss and a young officer she seduced.” I inform them, as Ivy sets up the laptop, she starts the videos. The first video is Mallory planting the drugs on Ironhorse’s bike. The next one is Thomas planting drugs, from his view split screened,  with the views from all around him. Then Mallory again, the same as Thomas. Lastly, Travis is the same as the others. “As you can see the videos speak for themselves,” Cherry tells them. “Thank you, for your time. Sorry, we won’t be answering any questions. We are here to go get our husbands and brothers. No one should be persecuted for being themselves, by corrupt cops. Time to get our family back.” I declare. As I finish my speech Trey and his team, are perp walking out Thomas, Mallory, and Travis. All of them were cuffed, cussing, and fighting.