The Bust

TECH POV

We can hear them coming before the cameras even pick them up. We leave the gate open for them. When the first camera catches them, I yell out, "Five minutes until they are busting through the door." Mayhem smiles and nods. "Get ready brothers," he tells us. We have already made sure, none of us have weapons on us or any that can be found. We make sure, that nothing stronger than a Tylenol to find anywhere.

Five minutes later, they come busting in being led by a short dumpy balding man wearing glasses. Must be Thomas, is all I think before being ordered to lay on our stomachs on the floor. As the cops are cuffing us, "Is this everyone? Where are the women?" Thomas demands. "This is all of us. What women? Our wives?" Mayhem responds. "Wives?" Travis stammers. "Relax rookie. Must be what they call the women the stolen and turned into whores." came Thomas's snarky reply. "Not at all. We don't steal women and if you look at the county records, you will find marriage licenses. If you are asking about our wives, they haven't been in town for five days. Vacation for them and our kids." Mayhem replies with a growl. "Enough lies, Travis, start upstairs checking rooms. Mallory, start with the rooms downstairs. Ryder, check the offices and look at all of the paperwork. I am sure there is a paper trail of their illegal activities. I will search down here. Lieutenant, have a few of your people watch them and the others can go check the garage." Thomas commands. The lieutenant sends five down to the garage and the rest stay to guard us.

For hours, all we could do is lay here and listen to things being destroyed, ripped, and broken. All they find, is three bricks of heroin, eight hundred oxi, and five hundred grams of meth. Of course, only Mallory, Thomas, and Travis find anything. Imagine that. Small amounts for supposed drug dealers. No weapons or women. "We will find the rest of your stashes. Take them all in." Thomas demands. They load us three into a vehicle. We all just kind of smirk at each other. Ryder even sends me a sneaky wink.

When we arrive at the police station, there are reporters everywhere. We get perp-walked past them. Thomas stops to talk to them. "Today is a great day for justice. We have busted and arrested the Sons of Silence MC for drug possession and trafficking. I have heard rumors of trafficking women, running guns, and drug running, of them. We will find out the truth and find their stashes. Thank you." he says and follows us in. They throw us all in cells. I guess, they are going to wait to question us. We don't see or hear anything for twenty minutes. Then we hear shouting and a big commotion. We all look at each other like WTF?