Thing Are Coming Together

RYDER POV

    I spent the night tossing and turning after leaving Colby. Mallory will be here within the hour. Trey sent me a package this morning. Cameras that I can plant on Mallory and Thomas if he shows. I already planted the cameras in Mallory's room. I also bugged and hid cameras in my room. I plan to make sure Thomas shows up for the big raid. I know he has a weakness for big busts and even bigger headlines. If it was real, this would definitely be a big headline.

    This waiting is killing me, I am so bored that I about jump out of my skin when my burner rings. I answer, "Hello". "Hey babe, how did you sleep? Hopefully better than me. I missed cuddling with you," Colby replies. "Slept like shit. Missed having you in bed and cuddling too. Can't stay on here long Mallory should be on her way here. What did you need?" I ask. "We decided to make sure plenty of our guys are in town until she can plant something on one of us. Want to make it easier on her, somewhat. We want to get this over with as fast as possible. We plan to be accessible with plenty of accessibility." he answers. "That is really smart. Damn, she just pulled in. Got to go babe. I love you. Bye," I say. I hear a reply of I love you too before I hang up.

    Mallory knocks on my door as soon as I get my burner hidden. I open the door, greet her, and let her in. "I got you the room right next to mine," I inform her. "That's great. I got the package from Thomas. We will get it on one of those stupid bikers in a few days. I want to watch and see if they have a routine first. Always know your prey. Speaking of which, why haven't we ever hooked up?" she asks in a husky, supposedly sexy voice. I feel the bile rise in my throat and fight to hold off a discussed shiver, while she eyes me like a piece of meat. "I guess in that analogy, I am the prey. We haven't hooked up because you have the wrong equipment for me. I guess, you didn't know your prey that well with me. They are around town enough that watching them should be easy. Trying to watch them at their clubhouse would be impossible. Nowhere to watch without being seen." I respond bringing the discussion back to work. "Damn shame, that such a fine specimen bats for the other team. Such a waste. Well back to work. I want to shower and then we will hit the town to recon them. That door leads to my room?" she asks pointing to the connecting door. I nod and she opens it and winks at me. "In case you change your mind or just want to try." she purrs as she goes into her room. I wait until I hear her shower start before I sneak into her room. I find her glasses on the stand and place the camera. I sneak back into my room and lock the door from my side. I send Trey and Colby a message about it being done.

     About an hour passes before Mallory knocks on my door. "Ready?" I ask. "Yes. Let's go watch some dirty bikers. Can't wait to bring them down a notch or two. Heard they pretty much run this town. Gone legit, if you can believe that bullshit." she sneers. I don't reply and just walk behind her. We spend several hours going to different spots, restaurants, and shops. We spot Bear and Khaos at the diner. Beast and Ink near the tattoo shop. Ironhorse and Hawk are at the bar. We even spot Mayhem and Mjolnir walking by some of the shops. We follow Wolf and Preach to the grocery store.

      I am worn out and starved by the time we head back to the motel. I order us pizza and we talk about the day. "They certainly aren't hiding. The town's people seem to love them. It will make it harder but not impossible. Think we better plant it on one of them tomorrow before they get suspicious. That will lead us to get a warrant for the clubhouse. Thomas is bringing more for us to find there. We will bring them down and make them tell us what we want to know. Soon, they will just be a memory. I am going to call and update Thomas." she tells me. I nod and say, "See you tomorrow." I respond. She waves and goes to her room. I update Colby and Trey before turning off my burner. I hide it again and lay down letting sleep take me.