Epilogue

RYDER / G-MAN POV

   It was great seeing my new family welcoming my sister into their lives. They welcomed her with open arms as they did me and Trey. The Sons are an amazing group of people, that I am lucky to call family. Colby already left to get ready with Ivy. Three hours and counting down until we get married. Soon we will be married and the Parker-Williams. We are just going to hyphenate our last names. That way if we have children later, they will have both of our names.

    Time to go get my brother and sister. We have a lunch date and pampering session before we have to get dressed. I open my door to find Trey getting ready to knock. "Hey, how are you brother? Getting cold feet?" he asks teasingly. "Doing great and my feet are toasty warm," I reply laughing. "No sign of Phoebe, yet?" I ask. He shakes his head. We both knock on her door and get a tired "Coming." reply. She opens the door dressed for lunch but looking tired. "You look worn out, Gadget. Didn't you sleep well?" I ask worried. "Not really. Just kept having some really... weird dreams," she responds blushing. "Weird or wet?" Trey teases laughing. Phoebe turns redder. I start laughing then. "Weird. You twerp." she stammers blushing harder. I join Trey laughing and help him start singing "Gadget's got a crush." She starts laughing and blushing redder than a tomato.

    All throughout lunch and most of our pampering session, we try to get Phoebe to spill the beans about who he is. At first, she just denied, denied, denied. Then she finally admitted she didn't know his name. She had only seen him once. "Well, where did you meet him? What does he look like?" I question. "Yeah." Trey agrees. "None of your guys' business. I won't have you two intimidating guys away, anymore. I love how protective you are but I am twenty-five now. I want a love life." she replies exasperatedly. "Who us? We are innocent angels." Trey and I reply at the same time. Then all three of us burst out laughing. "Same thing you both use to say when you scared away all my boyfriends." she laughs. "Those were just little twerps trying to get in good with Dad," I state. "Yeah, that. Oh, Ry, don't forget the two pricks that thought they could get in her pants." Trey reminds me. I nod and we fist bump. "See that is why I won't tell you. You will scare him off or do a deep background check on him. Either way, he will run the other way from me. I don't want that." she screeches. "Okay, we will back off for now," we respond together. "Time to go and get ready," she states heading for the door. I notice she is right. Thirty minutes until my wedding.

     We are doing things slightly different than others. Phoebe is walking me down the aisle and is one of my groomsmen or I guess a grooms-woman. Trey is my best man and Wolf is my other groomsman. Ivy is walking Colby down the aisle and is his best woman. Ink and Knuckles are his other groomsmen. My entourage walks down the aisle first. The music starts, first out walks Ink's daughters throwing flower petals. Then next goes Ink's son with our rings. Then Wolf walks, then Trey, and lastly, Phoebe and I link arms and walk. Then At Last starts playing. Knuckles comes out and starts walking, then comes Ink. Finally, out comes Ivy with arms linked with Colby. My breath catches. I am going to marry the love of my life and he has a sexy smirk on his face. He knows what that does to me.

TECH POV

    I hear my song start. Knuckles and Ink smile at me before they start to walk. "Nervous?" Ivy asks. "A little. What if I forget the words?" I ask. "It's just, I do. You'll be fine." she laughs as she comforts me. I nod. I know she's right. She links our arms, "Ready?" she asks. "Definitely," I reply more confident. As we step out and I see my man, I can't stop the smirk I get. I know he loves it. He gives me his megawatt smile and I can't wait to get down the aisle to him. Ivy has to keep ahold of me, to stop me from running down the aisle. Throughout, the whole ceremony, I just stare into Ryder's gray eyes. I say "I do" at the right time. I also manage to say my vows and put his ring on. I am not sure how. It seemed like I blinked, and Preach said you are now life partners, husband, and husband. You now may kiss your partner. Ryder kissed me with so much passion that definitely woke me up. When we part Preach says let me introduce the Parker-Williams.

    The wedding cake Grams made is beautiful. The reception seems to be flying by. We cut the cake and danced. Everyone congratulates us. "Have you seen Phoebe anywhere?" Trey asks. "She was on the phone and went into the hall. Tiny went with her. She is fine." Ivy answers. Soon it is time to leave for our honeymoon. Phoebe is back by then to see us off. Cabin here we come. A week of no technology,  only relaxation, and sex. We make our rounds saying goodbye. Phoebe will still be here when we return. Can't wait for the rest of our lives. I know it will be a great adventure.