Warning Delivered

TECH POV

    It has been a few days since we have started gearing up for the inevitable. Ryder and I have been spending as much time together as we can. His boss has also been riding his ass. We got a bank account set up under Ivy's other identity. Between all of us members, we got fifty thousand gathered up for their vacation. All without touching the MC's money or individual accounts. The women all, also, have cash on hand. It's funny that we all don't trust a bank enough, to have all our money there. I set all of the video recordings to go to the cloud and gave Ivy a laptop to keep an eye on it. Gigabyte came up from Florida, to help me set up an off-site recording place. He rented a house in his name and is watching it for us. Tank was nice enough to lend us him and offered a hand if needed. We won't pull them into this mess. I am at the clubhouse, while Ryder went to do his interview with OPR. They sent a couple of agents to interview him here. I helped him get cameras ready to place on Mallory's and Thomas' glasses if he shows.

     We are prepared as much as we can be. Ivy is nervous and we are trying to talk to each other about anything else. The door bangs open as Ryder comes running in. "Mallory will be here tomorrow. I got the call right before OPR showed up. I got here as fast as I could. Whoever you are sending away, needs to leave today." he tells us panting. I grab him water and hand it to him. "We got it, babe. We have everything in place. Ivy book the limo to come get you all and get the flight to where you are going. They will be gone before she gets here. Everyone that is leaving has been packed for days. We are prepared. Drink your water and breathe." I tell him. "Limo will be here in an hour. Let's hug our men and say goodbye to our brothers." Sheila states. "Prospects, keep our women and children safe. That is your only job until this shit is done." Mayhem barks out. They nod in agreement.

    Within the hour the limo picks up the kids, women, and prospects. While a few members sit around talking strategies, Ryder and I sneak off to my room. I know I  won't be able to see him again until this shitstorm is over. We spend as much time as we can making love and cuddling. When he says he has to go, we kiss and say our I love you. I know that hours or days until this is over, are going to be our hardest. I never want to be away from him again, when this is over. I hope he was serious about maybe transferring here.

    Once I stop moping, I call Gigabyte and make sure he is ready. We say our hellos. "Glad you are here to help. Are you ready for this? She will be here tomorrow. Ryder came to warn us. We got the women, children, and prospects out." I inform him. "I am happy to help. That's great you got the warning and got them out. I have the whole clubhouse watched and all the cameras in town too. You did an amazing job getting the equipment and setting this place up. It was interesting to help and see how another hacker's mind works. I learned somsomethingom you." Gigabyte replies. "I learned some new tricks from you too," I reply. After going over a few more things we say our goodbyes and hang up. I lay down and try to welcome the darkness, so I can stop thinking and stressing about what is about to happen. I know we will get out of this and be stronger for it. Just can't help the small amount of doubt.