Meeting Ryder

IVY POV

   I wake up to Wolf talking to the boys. "Come on Aiden and Caiden, let mommy sleep some more. I know you want her but I fed and changed you. Daddy is just as good." he tells them as they fuss. "Give them a frozen waffle. They want you to play with their rattle. They love it first thing in the morning. Also, they like to be sung to." I say yawning. Both boys giggle and smile upon hearing my voice. They swing their legs and try to look around for me. I smile at my ol' man and them.

     I am excited for today, I get to meet Tech's man. He hasn't stopped smiling since meeting him and the club finding out his secret. He even comes out of his bat cave more. "You excited to meet Ryder?" Wolf asks. I nod, "Yes. I have known for a while Tech was gay and how miserable he was. He thought he couldn't have what we and others have because of it. He didn't know if the club would accept him, as the few of us who knew did. Also, not that many gay guys like their men to be a part of an MC. That is the last test Ryder needs to pass. When Tech is ready for it. I have a feeling he will though." I tell him. "I am sure he will. Tech deserves his happiness like us all." Wolf replies. "Yes, he does. Bring me the boys so I can spend time with them before I shower, pack the diaper bags, and deliver them to Mom. Hopefully, that customer, likes what he sees and hires his company a few guard dogs today. You guys have four readies at level 1, right?" I ask. "Yeah. Four at level 1 and two at level 2 now," he replies. "That's great," I say as he hands me the boys. "You spend time with the boys and I will pack their diaper bags. We'll go together to deliver them to your mom after your shower. I will get us breakfast while you spend time with them." he tells me. I smile and say thanks. I got really lucky with Wolf. I will have to show him how lucky tonight. Doc cleared me for sex again. I already set it up with Mom to watch them all night.

   We eat breakfast together, as the boys chew on their fingers in their bouncy seats. Wolf tells me to go ahead a shower after we finish. When I come back out, Wolf has the boys dressed and bags ready. "You are amazing," I tell him. He pulls me into a passionate kiss. Aiden yells, interrupting our moment. Thank goodness, Mom is watching them tonight. I need time with my man. We walk them down together. Tech rushes towards us as we enter the dining area. "I need your help. I am so nervous. Are you ready? OMG, you look amazing, you have to help me to look amazing too." he rushes out. "Go ahead, angel. I got the boys. I will drop them off to your parents. I love you." Wolf says and kisses me. I mouth I love you and thanks as Tech drags me off. I help Tech pick a blue T-shirt and nice jeans. I figure he wants comfort for a picnic and an all-day date. I also grab a leather jacket from the back of his closet. I help him style his hair and relax.

  Thirty minutes later, we are pulling into the coffee shop, where we are meeting Ryder. I drove myself, following Tech here. We walk in together and a gorgeous man stands, walking toward us. He pulls Tech into his arms and kisses him. "Hello. I hope you're Ryder or somebody has some explaining to do." I say making Tech blush. Ryder laughs and nods. I smile and hold out my hand to Ryder. He shakes my hand, "Sorry about that. I just missed him. Hello, I am Ryder. You must be Ivy. It is nice to meet you. Colby talks about you a lot." Ryder replies. "Nice to meet you too, Ryder. He missed you as well. Let us all go sit and talk." I state.

   I sit across from them. They sit holding hands and smiling. We make small talk and then I ask Tech, "Will you get me an iced caramel coffee? Shot of espresso, double shot of caramel, extra light and sweet. Add whipped cream and caramel topping. Also a lemon and poppy seed muffin, please. Get yourself whatever you want and Ryder something too. My treat." I ask sweetly. "Yes, though I know it is just to get rid of me to give him the speech," Tech replies and gives me the 'Don't run him off"  look. "Go on, I will be fine. We both knew the speech would happen. She is a great friend, she is just looking out for you." Ryder tells him and gives him a wink. "I guess, now is the time for, the hurt my friend and I will hurt you, speech," Ryder says looking at me. "Kind of, I am a little more original than that. This is, hurting my best friend, my brother, blood or not and I will castrate you. I will feed you your nuts before I chop you into small pieces, to feed the dog's speech. Colby is a great guy with a heart of gold. There is a large group of us, we are family. Recently, more and more of us have been pairing up or meeting our other halves outside of the group. Colby, being the only gay guy in the group, thought love was impossible for him. He had only come out to a few of us, until recently. He never thought he would have what the rest of us have. He was afraid if everyone knew he was gay, he would lose us. Now everyone knows, we all still love him, that is because of you. Thanks for that. Now don't take it away. He deserves happiness more than some people I know. He is a great catch, smart as hell, and loyal to a fault. I am protective of the people I love and I love him. So hurt him, and you will be harder to find than Jimmy Hoffa. He is falling for you. Treat him right and you'll become someone I love and nobody will hurt you either." I tell him. "I have to say that is one of the best hurt them and you'll regret it speeches, I have ever heard. He is lucky to have someone like you. I am falling for him too, hard. Colby is hard not to love. I swear I will never hurt him, intentionally. You are right he is a great man. He is smart, funny, and sexy as sin. I will do my best to take care of his heart and to become someone you love. I have a feeling you and your family are great protection." Ryder tells me sincerely. "He is lucky to have found you too. I can tell you like him, maybe even love him too. You have won me over some. If you mess up and since you have won brownie points, I may just kick you in the balls. Depends on how bad you fuck up." I say with a smile. Ryder laughs just as Tech returns with our drinks and food. "Glad to see she didn't scare you off. I love her but she can be very protective and creative in how she does it. As I told you, she told off the whole group of us for another friend." Tech says with a smile. "I will agree with you she is very protective. You are lucky to have her as a best friend. I like her very much. Just remind me to stay on her good side." Ryder replies. We all laugh.

    The rest of the time I spend with them goes like that. We laugh and talk. I like him, and I think he is great for Tech. I tell them both to have a great time. I pull Ryder to the side, "You are good for him. He is happier than I have ever seen him. He use to stay in his room unless necessary. I used to call it his bat cave and him Bruce Wayne. Since he has met you, he is coming out of his room and shell more. I respect and like you for that. Thank you, for making him happy." I tell him. "I respect and like you too, Ivy. I hope to see you again and maybe I can meet more of the family," he replies and kisses my cheek. Tech kisses my cheek and I whisper, "I like him. He is a good one and great for you. I love you, enjoy your date." I tell him. We say our goodbyes and I head back to the clubhouse.

    As soon as I walk back in, "You met Tech's man today right?" Sheila asks. I nod. "Is he good enough for our Tech?" she asks. "I really liked him. I can't wait for you to see Tech and him together. He is good for him. Ryder makes him smile and laugh. He lights up around him. It is almost like a different guy. They are falling in love, you can tell." I reply. Sheila says that is great with a huge smile on her face. "That is all great but the only one thing matters. Is he better looking than me?" Ice asks. "He is good-looking. Not as hot as my husband but still, damn. He also has this New England mixed with a Southern accent. It makes him hotter in a way. I am beginning to wonder about you though, Ice. I thought you liked women. Especially, Timberleigh. Does she need to worry about you and Tech?" I ask teasingly. "God no, I am straight as an arrow. Just can't have someone taking my role, of the hottest guy," he replies and walks off. Sheila laughs and says yeah, he is that vain. After making sure she and Dad are still taking the twins for the night, I go to take a nap. I will need my energy later if I get my way.