Mayhem's Angels

IVY POV

    I was damn glad to get the call from Trey, letting me know it was going to be happening in a few hours. Don’t get me wrong, we have enjoyed our vacation but we miss our men. If we head out now we can get ahold of the lawyer and get there about the same time or right after the guys. Trey will let us know when to come to the station.

     “Alright ladies, time to pack up and head back,” I state loudly. Sheila and Sadie immediately jump up. “Are they all okay?” Sheila demands as Sadie asks, “Were they all arrested?” Cherry jumps up as more questions are hurtled at me. “Everyone quiet so she can speak. Go ahead Ivy, the floor is yours.” Cherry says. “It hasn’t gone down yet. They will raid the clubhouse within a few hours. It will take us two to fly back close to home, then another hour's drive, and lastly,  I have to get the lawyer to them. If we do this right, we can get to the police station right after them. Trey will message you when we can go there safely. So, let’s get a move on ladies. We don’t want to still be traveling when they are ready and need us.” I reply. That gets everyone moving.

    After three hours of traveling and discussing strategies, we all agree that the non-claimed women and all the children will stay with Gigabyte. The rest of us will head off to Cecilia Caphorne's office. We will wait with her for word from Trey. I call Gigabyte and tell him our plan. Between him and the prospects, everyone will be safe there.

     Sheila drives while I give her directions to Cecilia's office. Twenty minutes later we are greeting the pale beauty. “Hello, I am Ivy. I am Wolf’s ol’ lady. The other women are Sheila, who is with Mayhem. Then there is Cherry, she is with Khaos. Emily, she is with Gunner. Michelle, she is with Axel. Lastly, Sadie, she is with Bear. We are here to hire you for the club. I am sure Ironhorse filled you in on his situation. Now, they have raided and planted stuff in the clubhouse. I have video proof, right here. Will you help us?” I ask. “Oh my, there are quite a few of you. Yes, I will help you. You said you have video proof?” Cecilia asks. “Yes, here let me show you,” I state opening the laptop. She watches the videos and mumbles, I will be damned. “Alright ladies, let’s go. Also, please, call me CeeCee,” she states. “Hold on. We have to wait for Trey to call us. If we show up to soon we will be arrested too.” I inform her. She nods in understanding. Hold on guys, Mayhem’s angels are on their way. I think to myself.