interlude vi

Author-san: Heyyyy everyone!

Sasaki: Heyo!

Author-san: Comment goal is 25 since it's an interlude!

Kagami: Why the hell are you acting so chill rn? Especially after that huge bomb?

Author-san: …what are you doing here? I specifically only invited the GOM

Kagami: I’m in the Zone rn so of course I’m here too.

Author-san: Ah, right, my base claims coming back to bite me, huh.

Aomine: What’s that got to do with the redheaded bitch?

Author-san: Have I not explained why Kuroko broke up with Sasaki?

Sasaki: YOU HAVE AN EXPLANATION OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT HE HATES ME?!

Author-san: Duh. Since you’re the Zone, the only people that will actually like you are the people capable of entering the Zone—Kuroko cannot. He, and others, fear the power of the Zone while also revering it, which is why Himuro was buddy buddy with Sasaki at first.

Murasakibara: That won’t be a prob anymore.

Sasaki: nani

Author-san: Don’t worry about it

Sasaki: Now I’m even more worried, wtf did you do

Aomine: Did my boy just curse??

Sasaki: What the fluff.

Aomine: Ah, of course not.

Sasaki: Wait, wait, question. Why isn’t Kagami part of the harem?

Kagami: Uhhhh—

Author-san: He wants to be, he just won’t admit it.

Kagami: KAIIII!!!!

Akashi: Oh?

Kise: 🥸🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🤡

Author-san: Don’t worry Kags, you'll get your chance next chapter~

Kagami: I'll what-

Sasaki: what-

Midorima: What-

Aomine: 🤬🤬🤬👿🔪🔪🔪🔪

Author-san: Alright, enough of that. What are everyone’s thoughts so far? Oh, and no one but Kagami and Sasaki know that our dear main character is the Zone.

Sasaki: Hehe ✌😋

Kagami: Honestly, I’m still in shock that that’s possible, but at the same time, I’m vibing with it. Sasaki’s a great guy, and I realize now why I also try my hardest to keep up with him.

Author-san: Okay, okay, I see you. Then, Akashi?

Akashi: Of course, I’m on guard. The last time Sasaki elbowed Kagami, he entered the Zone for the first time so I expect something similar will happen this time. Since he was already in the Zone, I can conclude that Kagami will enter the Zone Beyond the Zone.

Author-san: Wow, spot on. As expected of you, Akashi. Next, Murasakibara?

Murasakibara: I’m kinda mad that everyone's hating on Haya-chin so much that his face is actually showing it

Author-san: Makes sense. Is that all?

Murasakibara: Yep, for now

Author-san: Then, moving on to Kise!

Aomine: Hey why the hell am I last?

Author-san: I haven’t done Midorima yet either.

Aomine: Oh. Right.

Kise: Still pissed to find out Kagami likes Ayacchi 😤😠 but other than that, the game is really exciting and I’m on the edge of my seat! Kinda wanna lick the sweat off Ayacchi’s body tho—

Author-san: Disgusting. Gross. Don’t do that. Midorima?

Aomine: HEY!

Author-san: 🖕🤪🖕

Midorima: I see you’re still as sophisticated as ever. Ahem, I would say that I am also engrossed in the game, especially since my own game was very dull.

Kise: HEY! That’s my team you’re talking about!

Midorima: Indeed, but that doesn’t change the outcome.

Author-san: Damn, that’s cold bro. Last and least—

Aomine: SERIOUSLY?!

Author-san: Yep. You’re up, Aomine~

Aomine: Woofuckinghoo. The game is pretty legit, makes me wanna play a bit, but I’m also kinda pissed. Like Murasakibara said earlier, he's hurting so much it's actually showing on his face, not to mention he’s lost some of his luster when he plays.

Author-san: Oh? Can you elaborate on that?

Aomine: His team doesn’t trust him, dislikes him, which makes it hard to play together. That causes fumbles and more anger on the court. The more his team distrusts him, the more he can’t trust his team to get the job done. Since he’s such a nice guy, that knowledge will put way more mental strain on him than any type of opposing pressure ever could.

Author-san: Good analysis. Anything else?

Aomine: Nope, other than Aya’s sparkling

Kise: I noticed that too!

Sasaki: I’m sparkling?

Author-san: Only in their eyes, lolol. Since that’s the last check in, I’ll move on to the last address.

I’m sure you were all surprised by last chapter, and I’m sure none of you predicted it. What a twist! I can't believe we're almost done! Oh, did I just say that?

Ahem, ignore me. Thank you for reading Light and I will be seeing you all soon!