Part 7 - Revelations

"Cut it, cut it," Director Surve shouted, "Kya yaar Anokhi, itna to ana hi chahiye tumhe. You have to kiss him like its real, like you feel all of it."

Anokhi didn't know what to say. She had to lock her lips with Aditya under the Eiffel Tower and it had been 16 takes, but she failed to kiss him. Aditya tried to make her comfortable by cracking jokes and using cliched one-liners, but Anokhi was unable to do it properly at all. She felt so embarrassed in the end that she started to weep. Aditya tried to cheer her up but her sobs increased.

"I am so bad in this. I am good for nothing. I am just a failure." She continued her rant, when Surve threw his hat to the ground irritated.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned, "Arey Sir, aap? Kab aye aap?"

"Thodi der pehle hi. Kya chal raha hain idhar?" Shaurya replied, "Abhi tak ye scene complete kyu nahi hua?"

"Sir, who Anokhi, itna sharma rahi hai, aise kaise chalega boliye? I don't think who is role ke liye suitable thi, Sir. Ye kiss bohot important hai pura story ke liye. Ye Roshni ka boldness, uska confidence dikhega is scene mein. To main Anokhi ko kaise samjhau?"

Shaurya nodded, "You are right. To ek kaam karte hai. Is scene ko abhi ke liye pause kijiye. Kuch aur shoot kar lete hai. Main Anokhi se baat karta hu tabtak."

With that, he walked towards a sobbing Anokhi. Aditya saw him approaching and said to her, "Ye dekho boss bhi aa gaye. Aab to tum famous ho gayi ho. Producer bhi reh nahi paya tumhara rona dekhke."

Shaurya ignored Aditya's taunts and stood in front of Anokhi, hands inside his pocket.

"Kya hai yeh sab Anokhi?" His voice was somewhat irritated, "Ek shot ke liye itna time laga rahi ho? Who bhi kuch difficult shot nahi hai. Aur aa bro kyun rahi ho tum? I never thought ki tum itni drama queen niklogi."

Anokhi looked at him through the wall of tears. She felt more hurt by his words. He used to put up this veil in front of others while talking to her, as if he did not even know her personally.

She didn't reply. Aditya felt a little bad for her and said, "Arey, Sir, ye iska pehla movie hai. I know ye isko ana chahiye itna acting par aap uski jagah se to socho?"

"Adi, I don't have the time or luxury to think from her perspective or get into her shoes. I am already in a mess. Do you even know how much I have paid for today? If she can't get this scene right, I will definitely be the only loser here."

Anokhi couldn't take it anymore and started walking away from there.

"Ye lo, aab madam ko samjhao, uske piche bhago aur usko manake wapas leke aao. Am I a producer or a f**king spot boy?"

Before waiting to hear anything from Aditya, Shaurya followed Anokhi, who was already getting farther away.

"Anokhi," he called out to her, "Anokhi stop and listen to me. Anokhi, I said STOP!"

She stopped but didn't turn. Shaurya ran up to her and was about to touch her, when suddenly someone wrapped their arms around him. He was startled, but when he turned, his face became brighter than usual.

"Isabella! No shit! What a surprise!"

The blonde blue-eyed woman, who was grinning profusely, hugged him tightly. Shaurya hugged her back, forgetting all about Anokhi, who watched the spectacle silently, wondering who the lady was.

"Damn! How many years?"

"4 years, SS, it's been 4 years since I last saw you."

"I don't believe it! 4 years and this is how we met! Gosh! I feel so good right now," he pulled her into his embrace and kissed her on the side of the head.