Part 24.1 Teaser

"Listen Anokhi, if you really want to forget Shaurya, you have to make it happen. Just delete everything related to him..."

Aditya tried to put some sense into Anokhi.

"He is not even a healthy memory for you to keep. Are you getting my point?"

Anokhi looked at him with wide eyes, "How?"

"Delete his number, block him, delete his photos from your gallery. I don't want to force you but you need to do it for your sake."

Anokhi stared at her phone's gallery. Yes, she had kept every single photo of their 17 months of togetherness, tucked away in a folder. She tapped on it and the memories started flooding in. Her own happy face in those photos haunted her conscience.

"Delete Anokhi. Just do it..."

Her finger trembled as she tried to tap on the 'Delete' button.

"You know I love you, right?" Aditya's voice rang in her ears, "Do it for me."

Suddenly, Anokhi felt her stomach churn at the words he used. Shaurya NEVER asked her to do anything for him. It was always and always about her, her comfort, her happiness, her pleasure, her pains....

"I...I can't...." She shook her head.

"What do you mean you can't?" Aditya's voice sounded impatient, "You said you loved me, right? Then do it for me Anokhi. I love you."

"No...I can't. I don't need to." Anokhi tucked her phone away inside her purse and looked up at Aditya.

"I don't need to prove you anything by doing these childish stuff. Mr. Saverwal will always be an important part of my being. And you knew that, didn't you? I have my reasons not to go back to him. I don't feel safe. I don't trust him. I am scared that he will leave me again. But I can't ignore the fact that HE is my first love, the first man in my life. The first man to touch me with my consent, make me feel like a woman. The first person to think of my welfare, keeping aside his own desires. He always put ME first, Aditya. I can't DELETE him from my memory like that. Not for you. Not for anyone."

Aditya stared at her determined face in shock.