Part 20 - Get Well Soon

Comments dena bhulna mat 🤧
Another giant update for you 😁

__________________

Aditya rushed to the spot on hearing the news. When he found a devastated Anokhi, he got anxious, while Anokhi reached out to him, stretching out her arms.

"Anokhi, Anokhi tum thik ho?" he took her in his embrace. She was still weeping.

"Woh....Shaurya Sir....woh.....unhone mere liye....." she could manage to speak only this.

"Haan, I know Anokhi. I know. I am heading to the hospital right now. Do you want to come with me?"

Anokhi nodded.

"Okay, let me take you. Just be careful....Here..."

He supported her wobbly feet and helped her walk to his car. She had got a sprain from the fall but it didn't matter. The only thing mattered was Shaurya, who saved her and got injured because of it.

Shagun was already in the hospital, along with a few of the cast and crew members, including Prateek, Shaurya's manager. And Aastha too. She had also called in an expert surgeon who would be arriving at any moment.

But the doctors had already started operating on Shaurya, who, was unfortunately not in a good condition. His face and neck area had multiple wounds due to the pieces of glass, and the surgeons had a hard time pulling those out.

When Shagun noticed a nurse coming out of the OT, she approached her, "How is Shaurya?"

"Ma'am please be patient. Unko chot bohot lagi hai. Pura ring unke sar pe gira tha. So, please just pray to God! Hum koshish kar rahe hai bleeding rokne ki filhaal."

Aastha, who was nearby, dropped on the seat on hearing this. She folded her hands and prayed to the Almighty for her son's recovery, while Shagun excitedly talked over the phone with the Saberwals. When she informed them about the accident, all of them decided to fly to India right away.

"Kaise hua ye sab?" Aastha asked Shagun, "Do you know anything?"

Shagun's jaws hardened at the question. Of course, she knew. Everybody saw how Shaurya threw himself between the ring and the new girl to save her, taking it all on him.

But she didn't reply and completely ignored Aastha's question.

It was then that Aditya and Anokhi arrived at the spot, followed by Reema, as Aditya had called her out of anxiety for Anokhi's mental condition.

Shagun recognized Anokhi right away and walked towards her, blocking her path. A distressed Anokhi looked at her, surprised.

"Yahan kya karne aayi ho tum?" Shagun's voice was low but direct.

"Main...woh.....Shaurya Sir....woh..." Anokhi couldn't manage a proper reply owing to shock. But Aditya replied in her behalf, "Hum Shaurya ke liye aaye hai yahan. Aap?"

"I am Shagun Chopra, Shaurya's close friend. He is struggling for his life, just because of you today, Anokhi. I know all about you and how you have literally bewitched him that he didn't even think about his life while saving yours. Ye jo bhi huya hai na, sirf tumhari wajese huya hai Anokhi. So you better leave this place right now."

She was about to grab Anokhi's hand but Aditya grabbed hers instead. Controlling his rising temper, he said, "Are you fu**ing out of your mind? Is this the place or the time to talk about these things? Anokhi yahan isiliye ayi hai kyunki Shaurya ne uski jaan bachayi hai. Itni gratitude to hai hum mein, aur insaniyat bhi. And this is a public place, not your property Miss Chopra. You cannot tell us what to do and where to be."