Final Chapter

Hey readers,

Thank you do much for loving this story and all the love you have showered😘
So here's a treat. I am writing the final chapter in my latest POV style 😉 so that you do not miss out on ANYTHING 🥰

Sorry for the wait. As it's the last chapter, I had to close all threads.

______________________

Shaurya's POV

It was already 7. Anokhi would be here at any minute and I was eagerly waiting for her to walk through that door. Yes, I had called her to the set itself. I couldn't think of a better place to pour my emotions, express myself the way I wanted at last. Nothing would stop me today from telling her how much I loved her. Nothing could stop me today from making her mine, forever.

"Mr Saberwal?"

I turned around. There she was! Clad in MY favorite color? Sea green? She remembered it?

My face shone in excitement and awe.

"Anokhi!" Before my brains could process the entire thing, I stretched out my arms at her. And she ran into my embrace, hugging me tightly, burying her face into my chest.

"I missed you..." She muttered.

"Missed you too Anokhi. I am so glad that you came. You can't imagine how happy I am."

And my trance broke.

I know I was daydreaming but what if it really happened? I glanced at my watch again. What was taking her so late? She didn't change her mind, right? I couldn't call her to confirm as her house (correction: Aditya's house) was swarming with guests. I couldn't risk it. As far as I knew Anokhi, she kept her word always. So I waited.

________________

Anokhi's POV

I wondered how to get out of the house without anyone noticing. Aditya, his parents, Reema, Ahir, how to just slip past them? Ufff! Am I doing the right thing? Should I be betraying all those people who trusted me blindly? But I had given my word to Mr. Saberwal. I couldn't break that. Jo hoga dekha jayega. Ghar aane ke baad bata dungi sabko. Aisa bhi ho sakta hai ki wo log mujhe yunhi maaf kar de?

With that, I rose from the bed, ready to leave when the door opened. Shit! It was Aditya.

"Kahin jaa rahi ho Anokhi?" He raised his brow.

"Haan woh.....woh.....kuch kharidna tha mujhe...."

"Ohh", he paused for a while, "Reema ke saath jaa rahi ho? Par usne to kuch kaha nhi mujhse?."

"Nahi Reema ke saath nahi," I bit my lip. I hated lying, "Main akele hi jaa rahi hu. Aa jaungi jaldi. Don't worry.." I forced a smile.

"Okk...chalo main tumhe drop kar deta hu..."

Oh no! Now what should I do? What excuse should I make?

"Nahi...tum yahin ruko. Tumhare parents hai..baki guests bhi ho hai na. Mujhe zyaada der nahi lagegi. I will come back soon..."

I hated this. I hated lying to the person who trusted me the most. But Mr. Saberwal will be waiting for me. Even if it was the last time that I saw him, I had to keep my word to him.

"Shaurya se milne jaa rahi ho na?" Aditya smiled strangely, "Kyu Anokhi? Thik kaha na maine?"

I took a step back. How did he even?

"Kya hua Anokhi? Bolo na? Shaurya se milne jaa rahi ho na?"

"Haan!" There was no point lying anymore.