Part 23 (Teaser)

Hey you all. I am sorry for keeping you hanging there. Work ka pressure. I will update on Sunday. 3 more chapters before the story reaches its conclusion. But here's a teaser to keep you hooked 😉

_______________________

Anokhi grabbed Shaurya by the lapel of his blazer, looking straight into his eyes.

"Aapke liye ye sab game tha? You were toying with my feelings? Again?"

Her eyes were brimming with tears which made it difficult for him to keep his composure. But he managed somehow.

"Ye puchne ka haq tum kho chuki ho Anokhi. I gave you the time to take your decusion. But you couldn't decide. You seem to be happy with him. Who am I to mess that up? Lagta kya hu main tumhara? Tumhe woh sab to mil raha hai na jo tumhe chahiye thi? Ek pyaar karnewala pati, ek caring family, you are getting all if it. So what's the problem now?"

Anokhi released him and took a step back, trying to digest what she just heard.

When she spoke, her tears disobeyed her and started flowing, "Mujhe ye sab kuch nhi chahiye tha Mr. Saberwal. Aap kafi the mere liye. Bas aapke saath.....aapke paas rehna tha....."

Her sobs became uncontrollable as she stood there, bewildered and flushed.

"Damn you, Anokhi!" Shaurya pulled her by the hand and crushed her onto him, tightening his arms around her as she cried in his embrace.

"Damn you" he muttered under his breath..

"I hate you," she replied.

"You are free to do so as long as you stay here. In my arms. Where you belong." He stroked her hair.