Part 23 (Teaser 2)

These teasers will help you wait for tomorrow 😉

_____________________

"I missed this" sighed Anokhi, burying her face into Shaurya's chestnut brown shirt, soaking it with her tears.

"Oh Anokhi, you have no idea", Shaurya  pulled her closer, leaving no gap between them. The warmth of his body calmed her senses, as her sobs decreased and she closed her eyes in bliss.

"Anokhi?" Shaurya kissed her on the head.

"Mmm?" She didn't open her eyes.

"You know I love you, right?"

She nodded, crumpling the fabric of his blazer underneath her fingers.

Shaurya smiled at the tiny elf in his arms. God, how much he missed her! He took a handful of her long tresses and kissed them. She shuddered, his fingers touching the back of her neck.

"I....I....." Anokhi tried to speak but.....

Suddenly the door flung open, pulling them apart, as they turned to look at the intruder.

"Anokhi...what the....." Aditya exclaimed with wide eyes, full of shock and disbelief.

Anokhi almost jumped up and was about to step away from Shaurya but he held her by the forearm just in time. A smirk formed on his lips as he stared at Aditya's pale, color-drained face.

"Hello buddy!" Shaurya grinned.

Aditya's eyes traveled from Anokhi to Shaurya, unable to say anything. Then without a word, he turned and left the room.

"Kya kiya aapne?" Anokhi cried at Shaurya?

"Kya zaroorat thi?" Her desparation was evident in her voice.

"Maine kiya? Even after all these, you are blaming me?" Shaurya's sharp voice rang in her ears, before she released herself with a jerk.

"Aap nhi badal sakte. You are as selfish as you were."

Throwing the words into the air, Anokhi darted out, calling after Aditya.