𝐢𝐢. k-profile

Julie (BlackPink) Facts and Profile, Julie's Ideal Type!

STAGE NAME: Julie (줄리)BIRTH NAME: Juliet ZhangKOREAN NAME: Jang Jul-li (장줄리)NATIONALITY: Taiwanese-JapaneseBIRTHDAY: August 21st, 1998ZODIAC SIGN: Leo

BIRTH NAME: Juliet Zhang
KOREAN NAME: Jang Jul-li (장줄리)
NATIONALITY: Taiwanese-Japanese
BIRTHDAY: August 21st, 1998
ZODIAC SIGN: Leo.
OFFICIAL HEIGHT: 172 cm (5'8")
WEIGHT: 45 kg (99lbs)
BLOOD TYPE: A
MBTI: ISFP-A

OFFICIAL HEIGHT: 172 cm (5'8")WEIGHT: 45 kg (99lbs)BLOOD TYPE: AMBTI: ISFP-A

JULIE FACTS

– Julie has an older sister called Abby, born in 1994.

– She auditioned for JYPE as a joke with TWICE's Momo, but passed.

– She sleeps the later and wakes up the earliest. ("BLACKPINK: Light Up The Sky").

– Pristin's Kyulkyung said Julie is not easy to approach and get close to, since she's really timid and closed to unknown people. She also revealed that, in school, Julie was very quiet and always stood with the same group, even though a lot of students wanted to befriends with her because of her popularity.

– Julie's family has a dog named Leonardo DiCaprio.

– She doesn't like pure milk, but loves strawberry milk.

– Her favorite food is pizza. ("VLIVE: 블링크으으으으 !!! ")

– Julie's favorite color is blue.

– Her waistline measures 22 inches.

– She has been the first Asian Global Ambassador for Gucci since 2017, and got the nickname "Gucci Princess" for always finding a way to appear with at least one piece from the brand.

– She revealed she didn't like her dimples when she was younger and used to cover them with her hands whenever she smiled or laughed.

– Julie is the richest and most talked-about member in BLACKPINK, according to 'Forbes Magazine 2022.'

– According to Gallup Korea survey, Julie was the third most popular idol among young South Koreans in 2016, behind SNSD's Taeyeon and IU.

– She graduated 'SOPA' in 2017, along with BTS's Jungkook, GFriend's Umji and SinB, CLC's YeEun, Pristin's Kyulkyung, Jieqiong and Pinky, and WJSN's EunSeo.

– According to her members, Julie overworks herself a lot to not disappoint BLINKs.

– When BLACKPINK was in the 'IN YOUR AREA TOUR', Julie got an injury on her knee and needed immediate surgery. The doctor said it was not sure she could dance again, but fortunately, even though sometimes her leg gets weak with the movements, she is completely capable of continuing as BLACKPINK's lead dancer.

– She has the habit of scratching her nose frequently because of her rhinitis.

– She can flip her tongue and turn her hands around in a full circle.

– Her accidental hair flick while shooting an arrow went viral.

– While filming BLACKPINK's 'Ice Cream' music video, Julie cried when saying goodbye to the rabbits she played with.

– She can play the piano, violin, acoustic and electric guitar and is currently learning how to play drums.

– Julie often sings Disney songs.

– Her hobbies are watching performances, singing alone in her room and dancing with Lisa.

– Julie said her role model is Ariana Grande. She's been a fan since a very young age because of her sister.

– She often sings PPAP. (Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen - PPAP Song).

– She featured in G-Dragon's album "Coup D'Etat" with three featuring songs and one solo song.

– Julie is close with TWICE's Sana, Momo, Mina and Dahyun, Red Velvet's Yeri, (G)-Idle's Shuhua and Miyeon, Le Sserafim's Sakura, and soloist Jeon Somi.

– She is part of K-pop's '98-Line Squad, along with GFriend's Umji and SinB, Seventeen's Seungkwan, ASTRO's Moonbin, IMFACT's Ungjae, and actress Lee Sooji. 

– Other members see Julie to be a girl who doesn't seem like she would care about her boyfriend but she would. ("BLACKPINK DIARIES")

– She is called "The Unofficial Main Visual of BLACKPINK" by a lot of fans, since her beautiful face matches 93% of the Korean beauty standards. Still, she's part of the visual line, along with Jennie and Jisoo.

– Even shy, she was very popular at school.

– She is the only BLACKPINK member that graduated high school while still training. (Jisoo graduated before becoming a trainee, and Jennie, Rosé and Lisa didn't finish their studies).

– Julie ranked 10th in the "100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2015", 4th in the "100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2016", 3rd in the "100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017", 2nd on "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018" and 1st in "The Most Beautiful Faces of 2019, 2020 and 2021".

– She used to share a dorm with Rosé and Lisa.

– She appeared in G-Dragon's "That XX" and "ONE OF A KIND", BIGBANG's "Let's Not Fall In Love" and BTS's "Boy In Luv" M/Vs before debuting.

– Julie's ideal type is "Someone empathic."

How much do you like Julie?

○ She's my ultimate bias
○ She's my bias in BLACKPINK
○ She's among my favorite members in BLACKPINK, but not my bias
○ She's among my least favorite members in BLACKPINK
○ She is ok