birthday boy

summary: julie gives jungkook the most special birthday present

warning(s): theyre so in love u might throw up

author's note: fluffy zhukook chapter to celebrate jk's birthday and to spoil u guys bc i'll be focusing on their past and it's real real messy kinda angsty so yeah 💁‍♀️ it's not revised yet so sorry for any mistakes!

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly, feeling the air on his face as he was waking up. After a few seconds, he realized there were some small kisses being deposited all over his face — cheeks, nose and chin sprinkled with pecks, coming from his girlfriend, who simply wanted to wish him the happiest birthday of all.

He let out a giggle, feeling his chest warming kiss by kiss, holding up his arms to stretch.

"Happy birthday, Koo!" She cooed, smooching his face sweetly.

Jungkook's face had turned into a completely red canvas by the time his eyes were fully open, feeling his body burning by simply being so close to her.

"Thank you, baby." He chuckled, letting out another laugh when he felt another kiss on his cheek. He didn't want to get up just yet, deciding to continue laying a bit more and enjoy the kisses of his girlfriend.

"How do you feel being 26 now?" She asked jokingly, pulling back from his face only to look at him, her fingers softly brushing against puffy face.

"Does the age matter?" Jungkook replied in a playful tone, his heart filling with the most genuine fondness at her soothing, calming touch.

She was perfect, just perfect.

"As long as I can still wake up next to you, I wouldn't care if I was 90 years old."

Julie couldn't help the dumb, lovesick smile curving her lips as her eyes locked with his once again. "Stop, I'm the one who's supposed to make love declarations, it's your day."

"I don't want a birthday present. I just want you," left Jungkook's mouth almost immediately, his sleepy yet big, dark irises fixed on her features, shining so endearingly she could see herself in the reflection.