𝐢𝐯. interactions

𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗜𝗘 !
𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘴.

𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗜𝗘 !𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘴

── imitating twice's 'fancy' hand movement to tease them.

── when blackpink got up after receiving their award, julie accidentally tripped over exo's baekhyun's foot. he caught her by her shoulders, asking if she was okay, but she immediately backed off with wide eyes, then proceeded to drop the award.

── bts' jungkook hitting her with his ass at the 2018 mma, apologising with a smirk on his face as the members of both groups looked at each other, trying to keep serious.

── gossiping with momo at the golden disc awards 2019.

── winking at yuna of itzy at an award show, making her panic.

── singing 'savage' by aespa in one of her lives.

── many lives with some of the twice members.

── instagram live with somi.

── julie and joy of red velvet playfully judging each other with their eyes, before laughing.

── jungkook "accidentally" running his hands through her waist to drive her away so he could go to his place with bts, at the 2020 gda. also, when he sat for mere seconds on her lap before going to his chair.

── red velvet's yeri having the biggest crush on julie and joy teasing her for it.

── enhypen's niki and stray kids' bangchan being her biggest fanboys.

── being an inspiration for le sserafim's kazuha, babymonster's ruka and asa, ive's rei and leeseo, aespa's ningning and giselle, itzy's yuna, newjeans' hyein, hanni and haerin, nmixx's sullyeon, kep1er's xiaoting.

── being an ideal type for enhypen's niki and jake, stray kids' bangchan, txt's soobin and yeonjun, ateez's san, seventeen's joshua, riize's wonbin, nct's jaehyun, monsta x's wonho, ikon's bobby, and actor yeo jin-goo.