multitalented

summary: julie meets her first friend at the new company

warning(s): bad-mouthing, trainees are a bit mean and fake with 13-year-old fetus julie lmao

author's note: when the evaluator calls julie's full name, i wrote it 'jang' bc zhang romanized from korean is jang, and that's how korean ppl called her in school and in the company; so whenever u guys see 'jang' is that. italics mean english speaking!!

"I think she came from JYPE," Soomin, one of the trainees, told

"I think she came from JYPE," Soomin, one of the trainees, told. "Jiyeon told me she heard PD-nim saying that she's gonna be some kind of partnership between the two companies. They think she's some kind of young multitalented artist genius."

Jennie stayed silent for a moment, observing the younger girl as she danced and sang energetically to 'Baby, One More Time' by Britney Spears.

"She's very good." Kim replied, dumbfounded, seeing her friend roll her eyes.

"She's not very good, Jennie, she's just a spoiled brat who thinks she's better than all of us just because two of the three biggest companies are interested in her." Soomin said, gesturing with her hands. "I bet Park Jinyoung and Yang PD-nim are in love with her or something, that's why."

"Have you talked to her?"

"Of course not," the girl scoffed, as if it was obvious. "She's pretty, though."

Jennie raised her brows, "Why are you saying such things about her if you didn't even talk?"

"Rumors spread quick, alright?"

She spoke for the last time, clapping falsely as the song came to an end.

All of the trainees watched as Julie breathed with difficulty, smiling shyly before bowing to them and the judges, who returned the action.

"Jang Julie," the male evaluator called her name, making her widen her eyes.

"Yes, sir?"

"First, congratulations for your first evaluation here in YG Entertainment," he started, receiving nods from the other teachers there. "We want to say that we are extremely happy to have you as one of us."