𝐢𝐢𝐢. rumors

𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 & 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 !

── julie dated g-dragon to get all the privilege she has and, after she got what she wanted, she dumped him

── julie's parents are japan mafia bosses.

── jungkook's pre debut girlfriend.

── julie was supposed to debut with twice but she hated one or some members and got tired of them, so she made her mobster family add her to another group's final lineup.

── julie threatens the producers to give her song credits, better outfits and more lines than the other members.

── julie is a lesbian and is currently dating rosé, lisa, momo or sana since their trainee days. yg made up her relationship with g-dragon and her pre debut rumours with jungkook so no one would suspect.

── also, yg made up her relationship with g-dragon and her pre debut rumours with jungkook to gain popularity for her.

── she is lazy and already tired of being an idol.

── julie and rosé are currently in a relationship, but lisa likes julie romantically. that's why julie is seen comfortable and loving with rosé at the same time being "rude" towards lisa.

── julie was obligated by yg to do sexual favours for other influent people on the industry to debut.

── she gets so overworked by the company she doesn't seem genuinely happy anymore.

── she is rude and cold-hearted.

── both jyp and yg were in love with her and fought over her, that's why she participated in 'sixteen' but ended up debuting with blackpink.

── she sleeps with blackpink's producer teddy park to get more lines, and that's also why they are so close.

── julie isn't a foreign. actually, she is full korean, but jyp/yg lied about her mixed nationality and the places she grew up to gain international popularity for her.

── julie has a big tea with bts' jungkook and it is a big gossip between idols.