julie day

summary: julie's birthday live

author's note: normal = english speaking. italics = korean speaking. underline + italics = japanese speaking. bold = mandarin speaking.

Slightly leaning forward to adjust the position of the cellphone, knees drawn up in front of her chest, Julie's lower lip was already caught between her teeth, a common habit when she was concentrated, eyes widening and brows rising as she noticed...

Slightly leaning forward to adjust the position of the cellphone, knees drawn up in front of her chest, Julie's lower lip was already caught between her teeth, a common habit when she was concentrated, eyes widening and brows rising as she noticed the number of views and hearts immediately increasing without pause in mere milliseconds as soon as she pressed the start live button.

Her lips curved up in a shy smile as a chuckle escaped her throat, feeling timid at the sudden attention.

She waved one of her hands gracefully, her voice coming out in a sweet tone. "Hi... Hello, everyone."

She stood silent for a few more seconds, eyes briefly reading the title "🐯🎉" before looking down at the comments that were flooding at full speed, frowning when failing miserably to read them as she gave time for more people to join.

"I still don't know how to use this." She pouted, referring to Weverse. "Is it supposed to be coming up this fast?"

Since VLive came to an end, Weverse, an app created by Hybe Labels that was once only for their artists, became the second option for almost all groups and idols in the industry — BLACKPINK being one of them.

Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa loved the new version and quickly became pros at interacting with fans and even learned how to make paid lives, instructed by the company. Julie, however, that rarely bothered to broadcast a mere 40-minute moment of her life, seemed to have trouble understanding the functioning of Weverse.

Having the fame in the fandom to update once in a year — or two — being it on Instagram, Twitter or VLive itself, she barely entered the app and when she did, everything seemed too complicated and she would give it up again and again, always postponing the next live or interaction that BLINKs begged to happen.