blackpink diaries

── 𝗘𝗣. 𝟬𝟬𝟭

"Hello!" Julie smiled, waving to the camera in her hands

"Hello!" Julie smiled, waving to the camera in her hands. "So, today we performed for the Thai BLINKs for the first time and all I can say is... woah!" She chuckled. "I mean, my ears are still buzzing, like, I can still hear their chanting. It was so magical for me, personally, mainly because I could see the shine in Lisa unnie's eyes. I am so thankful for everything."

— • —

𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟫.𝟢𝟣.𝟣𝟢 𝗂𝗇 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱,
𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗅.

Julie, Rosé, Jisoo and Jennie were practicing their choreography for 16 Shots in the dressing room as they mumbled the sound of the drums, present on the song.

After sitting down for a pause, Chaeyoung immediately caught their staff, "What? You were filming us?"

"I filmed you practicing." The staff confessed, handing her the camera.

"But I was acting really weird!" The blonde laughed, infecting her fellow members. "But I was a stick, but I was a stick."

|||

"BLACKPINK Tour Diaries?" Julie suggested.

"'Tour Diaries' sounds good," Rosé agreed. "'World Tour Diaries' or 'BLACKPINK Tour Diaries'? Diaries since it's, like, the series."

"I think 'BLACKPINK Diaries' is better," the younger girl explained, yearning a nod from her friend. "'Cause like, 'BLACKPINK Tour Diaries' is a lot. Too much information in one title."

"Ooh, right!" Park smiled. "So, 'BLACKPINK Diaries' it is."

"BLACKPINK Diaries!"

— • —

"We'll make a heart up there."

The four girls positioned themselves, folding their arms to make a heart, while Julie frowned, seeing the form was already complete and there wasn't a place for her.

"In the middle, Julie-ssi!" Jisoo said.

"In the middle!" Jennie continued, calling her with a playful giggle.

Julie immediately got between them, her eyes meeting Lisa's as the smile was brushed off of her face seeing Manoban shared the same annoyed look.