Movie

This going to be short since I have writers blockage I haven't been writing and I would like to write about how great spider man is without spoilers

Y/n

We are at the premiere for Spider-Man for my best friend Tom , I was so excited to watch it but nervous because I heard how emotional it was and my boyfriend was busy shoot his movies so I guess it was just me.

As i got out my limo I tried not to trip over my dress I wore blue dress paired with red bag to show colour scheme and black nails . I thought about all times I used to put my Spider-Man top and go down to my home town movie theatre and I would just seat for hours so attached . To think as film geek I have came this far to being best friend with 'Spider-Man' is so cool.

That's was all fun until I was flashes by a bunch of cameras who interrupted my thoughts

"Y/n here"
"Is c/n here"
"Give us smile"
"Didn't you date tom"

I continued to walk with my security and I saw the cast. Being apart of marvel came with lot responsibility , it meant I had to give this character life and a story that's ongoing even in their smallest part.

"Y/n , oh my gosh you look stunning"

"Says the boy that's giving boss vibes"
He lightly rolled his eyes
"Your star of another cinematic movie I'm so proud" i whispered as cameras took photos

"Thank you means a lot" he said genuinely being grateful

"But if you make me cry I swear Holland there's going to be issues" I joked around

"I can't promise you anything but I will see after the movie" he said shyly

"Your not going spoil it this time"

"No i have learnt how to keep secrets"

We talked for couple more minutes as zendaya joined we continued walk down carpet and have conversation about everything but the movie as we got close I got nervous but I was so excited and I walked into the theatre room and screen was massive and I sat at my designated seat by my friend that I asked to be my plus one , as we sat down everything went dark and I just sat there as saw our intro for our company .

As movie went long I got goosebumps and my emotion were like a ride . Then all of sudden I saw a scene I couldn't help but yank my friends arm as we both looked at each other opened our mouths but after excitement the emotions sunk in and my eyes starting getting teary as I thought about how much this scene dialogue carried a lot of relation.

I remembering muttering "with great power comes great responsibility " and just being on verge of crying but happiness

I just sat there seeing my childhood form with the new world and just then I had realisation that movies like this are the reason why I act that's why I love when I see my friends or my boyfriend doing it, think about this movie made me miss him , I know he would love it , we used to rewatch Spider-Man franchise all time he understood how much it meant to both us.