Arguement pt2

Y/n PoV

I love my husband but I need break from all of this and I haven't been honest , I love my job I just need space from everything.

"Hi" I replied , playing with my hands "you can only stay for night I'm going on girls trip with my sister"

"No it's cool you need your space I just wanted to see if your still breathing., I speak to you after the trip" I could see dark circles in his eyes I put my hands on his face and I didn't say anything I couldn't I was to heated to be loving and it hurt me I couldn't.

"I'm going to go" he says as I let go of him "I know I don't deserve it but could you text me once your there I just like - talk to my sister actually"

He left distraught and I went back to packing. We were both we're struggling and I just need time to figure myself , I feel like I lost myself . I need to be alone, we're really going break each other

                 C/n PoV

"How did it go" my mum asked

"I feel relieved she seems  sort of okay but  I'm give her the space she needs"

"You both be fine , she loves you but she still own person sometimes she may not be able to carry a lot"

"I know I feel like it's my fault I start arguments and got her all heated she didn't need it from me , she should see me smile and feel my love"

"Did you tell her that"

"Not yet"

"You know why she married you, because she told me she never had a man talk to her with respect and be so passionate and honest"

"I have been so stressed from work , I forgot to let her see me as who i am for the person she fell for her, she told me I was breaking her and I felt myself die inside mum"

"She wants you to be there , she understand that your going to be wanted everyone but she wants anytime with her to mean something"

"I took that for advantage"
She nods "I'm going to go to gym and focus on my mental health then when she come back from her trip and I have press tour so I don't know"

Skip to the trip

                     Y/n PoV

"Okay so i invited (your favourite cousin)"

"Don't lie"

"We just want you to smile right now"

"I am trying"

She swung her arms around me and held me "I know , you may wanna know that his new movie is going to increase his payment wage"

"I know I don't need that , I got my money but he should buy whatever he wants" i say just tired of talking about him

"That's why I love you my independent little sister"

"So what are we going to do first" my cousin came out and I jumped on her as we hug each other I miss her so much " get wasted"

She looks at my sister then me

"Or the beach they have this actives"

"Okay let's go"

We headed to beach it was the best day doing challenges and we won the caption