Another lame party

I was just average normal girl who had no dating experiences until college , I fell in love with two players , one sweetheart and unrequited love type of them you read in the books but now I have dated I could sing break up songs with passion , di...

I was just average normal girl who had no dating experiences until college , I fell in love with two players , one sweetheart and unrequited love type of them you read in the books but now I have dated I could sing break up songs with passion , did I become heartless .

I would not say entirely , I loved my fans and everyone I worked with no in romantic way yes , I was checked out a lot , which is sweet , I'm not egotistic but I'm done with dating for while I want to be better person for myself and people already in my life . I have won one Emmy and I felt like that was accomplishment but there so much I haven't touched on yet.

At the moment I have been on set for this new spy movie and when I tell you my character is badass , she supper intelligent and she didn't play around. She was similar to me not completely , I was shy and weird but that's what makes me great actor.

I walk in to talk to my director who fills me in what we're doing today as I head to my trailer I hear knock

"Come in" I yell , the door opens "Aww she put on smile for me" my co start joked , "I'm not flattered by you , I thought you were someone else" I tell him making him frown , "I'm kidding I'm glad it's you , so what brings you by" I ask as my hairstylist start to work on my hair , " I just wanted to ask if your busy tonight"

"I am actually I am" I say , "that's cool I see you on set" he leaves in a rush.

"Girl he was trying ask you out" my make up artist says working on my face , "I know i rather stay at home and finish game thrones"

"Seriously y/n , your model literally have done runways have boys drool over you and your so sweet , so his he"

"Thank you , I don't want to date now"

"We respect your wishes"

I left going to set little annoyed , my co star is really sweet but his my co star and that it , I'm not in acting business to date every cute boy I see , I'm here to give and pour out emotion , tell stories . Finally set ended I went home and changed into something comfortable as I continued to watch game thrones I was scrolling through insta , I kept seeing c/n, I thought he was most coolest actor and his personality was so cool.

I have never met him , people who have worked with him will always say that we had similar vibes and we have to meet , his every girl crush . Some girls may not find him attractive but they knew he was great person . The way he spoke , I don't think will ever meet him.

I turned off my phone as I continued to watch game of thrones . I couldn't help but smile at how funny he was .

Skip to next month

It my birthday month and I don't want to do anything but that's not going past my best friends . They probably throw a party for me . I love going for events but things are for me I get awkward and I already hate my birthday due to past experiences . I tried to make self as busy as possible .