Pulling me back

C/n PoV

"She not answering" I tell my co star as I play with my fingers anxiously

" maybe she busy don't take it personal" she tried to assure me but I felt my stomach twist and i didn't know why .

"Maybe" I say as turn on my phone to see photo of her sitting in my dressing room with bouquet flowers and most beautiful smile

We arrived at the premiere and I tried to hide my feelings into the photos by smiling and creating illusion of chemistry . I place my hand on my co star waist as we smile for the cameras as we continue to walk to red carpet I still felt off . I felt my co star squeeze my hand but as much fans screaming about how much chemistry we have and about my suit .

I couldn't concentrate at all .

"We're joined with two costars of this movie"

"What is like working with each other?"

"This definitely Raquel movie , she worked phenomenally hard to bring this character and I think you she would watch this movie for her"

"Aww thank you , his honestly sweetest person and so talented as actor like it's crazy how amazing he is in performance, I'm very lucky"

After interview we head to introduce our movie and I'm making my sure my co star is okay , she deserved this movie . I remember my first movie and how nerve wracking it was , I want to ensure she felt safe because it be very scary and it's new feeling. The movie ends I give her clap and I just smile at my whole cast , I'm still worried about my wife . I missed her lot but maybe I'm in denial.

We walked with bunch of screaming .I was grateful honestly to have this , life , my family and woman I love who I don't know if she okay.

"So after party I was thinking" Raquel got stoped half way as my manger ran up to me whispering

"Y/n is in hospital going under surgery , I thought I should tell you before you head to afterparty"

I feel my heart beating fast and felt my eyes tear up as I put my shades on "Book a plane out there as soon as possible"

"I  have already done that"

"Urm Raquel thank you and I wish you best at after party"

"Go to your wife and tell I hope she gets better soon , I need to make a movie with her"

I smile slightly "I will do" gave her last hug as I headed to the car I just couldn't wait to aboard , the whole flight there I wanted to see her after I landed called my mum

"Hey mum" my voice croaked

"You know about y/n" she says defeated

"Are you with her" I ask

"She went through surgery"

"Why didn't you call or text"

"She didn't want you to know, she didn't want to add on any pressure of you being worried about her"

"I didn't get to sender off what if she doesn't wake up mum , I didn't get to tell her I love and I'm sorry for 2 days ago"

"She said that she forgave you and she loved you before she went "

"What if I - what if"

"C/n calm down"

"She going to be okay, she coming out of surgery soon just have faith"