I am in love with you

Y/n PoV

I didn't go to parties . I only showed up when I needed to support a friend . Tonight Abel had this after party , I was only going I haven't seen him in ages . I was like his younger sister . When I started my career in this industry I had few people who I could trust and really wanted the best.

I had 3 ex boyfriends industry but otherwise I was not regularly dating . I was to busy waking up rehearsing lines and going to set .

I haven't been out in ages. Everyone has crush on someone , I had crush on my best friend , he was hard not to like , he was sweet , charming , great listener and he made my standards to high. But I am younger then him , I don't know if he would take me serious.

I get up from the couch and try find something to wear . I just wanted to vibe. I threw out of all my clothes , trying look for the most simple easiest one . I was planing only staying for few hours catch up with some of my friends then leave.

I decided to go with black dress

I called Uber to location . I was nervous . I haven't seen people in ages and I was going alone because my friends schedules are so bad , like we barely get time and I'm grateful any time I get  with them . As I pull up I get out and I head in to hear music playing and go greet anyone I knew. I decided to seat at the  bar. I could hold my liquor or any drink , I get that from my auntie .

"Can I have two shot of (your favourite alcohol)"

"Do you need chaser"

"No im good"

I take them down "impressive" the bar tender said as he gave me smirk.

"So your gonna spend most of your time here" he asked , "I don't know ,do you want me too" I asked looking directly at him. " I - mean sure"

"Can I get glass of your special drink" I asked

"Coming up"

I look back and I stop in my tracks. Oh my gosh I see one only prettiest , Hollywoods boyfriend  . The guy I fell for my beautiful best friend c/n. He was wearing something so casual but he looked so hot and I needed to shut up.

He looked over as he waved "wassup" he mouthed as I smiled at gave him wave and I was screaming inside  . He went back to his conversation and I went back to bartender but I couldn't stop think about his energy and smile.

He came back with the drink "so what pretty boy like you doing working for the weekend" I ask as I take sip of drink it was really good.

"I need extra money I have been going in and out of auditions"

"Good luck I know getting no to  audition sucks" I tell him and he nods "it's true I hate knowing I work hard to get no"

"It's sucks but you will get there"