Drunk confessions

Disclaimer: use of drugs and alcohol
Y/n PoV

"Y/n are you even listening" c/n asked me as I was constantly zoning out , "yeah you were talking about new script" I try so hard to play as if I was listening to him but I couldn't stop thinking about him and annoyed .

The day I had feelings for him was day I tried to distance myself and it didn't work clearly , he loved hanging out with me and so did I , we used to play guitar together and watch all these documentaries but I caught feelings . Every time he touched me I could feel spark and I just loved how much we used to talk but I know he doesn't feel the same.

"Yeah so as I was saying"

I got call from Bella "hold on I have to take this"

"Y/n I'm sorry I just saw video of him kissing another girl"

"I know it's been circulating , I have been trying put my feelings away , I just want him to be happy"

"Y/n I can feel it tearing you up"

"I know"

I ended the call and got my things told him I had to go because Bella needed me.

"Y/n your not okay , you look like your going to cry" he stated

I hated how well he knew me it didn't help at all. He used to always call me beautiful and give me roses but clearly he doesn't feel like that.

"I'm okay c/n I gotta go" I said trying to leave his apartment

"Y/n call me please" he pleaded and I just nodded as I left

I caught Uber to Bella and she told me about this party and I was got messed up . I knew that only way to forget about him is to get wasted . He hated me going to parties when he wasn't there he was always overprotective but now he wasn't here I was going get turned up .

"You can wear this"

I put on the outfit and straighten my hair because if I was got high and drunk i needed to look hot

I put on the outfit and straighten my hair because if I was got high and drunk i needed to look hot .

"Okay let's go y/n"

We headed to the party and I didn't feel comfortable but I put that aside as I found bottle of liquor and stairs and started drinking .

"Hey pretty lady" random boy came up to me

"F**** off" I tell him taking another sip

"Your b**** anyway" he says and I roll my eyes as I found some drug dealer upstairs and ask if they have blunt as pay for it , I turn to see another guy by him with lsd , I was attempted but I told myself no . I took the blunt as I went outside to smoke , I thought about why I'm so hungover him, his just guy.